Praise the Lord, Bengals Football!!

1 more day until the nightmare that has been World Cup Soccer, the Reds' collapse and the WNBA is officially sent to that portion of my brain that includes doing last years taxes resides.  Glory be to God!!

My excitement level for preseason football is almost a high as my excitement level every time I have to clean up cat puke.

Preseason football is terrible. It's a crime that teams charge more than $10 to watch a preseason football game. The ONLY exciting thing I remember about preseason football is being at the preseason game when Palmer came back after his knee injury. 20 minutes after it started I was ready to go.

My excitement level for preseason football is almost a high as my excitement level every time I have to clean up cat puke.

Preseason football is terrible. It's a crime that teams charge more than $10 to watch a preseason football game. The ONLY exciting thing I remember about preseason football is being at the preseason game when Palmer came back after his knee injury. 20 minutes after it started I was ready to go.

I get that it's only pre-season football... But it's fucking Bengals football meng!!!!! And it's been a long time...

I am pumped.... :fistpump:

This guy agrees.

Bt6GiPgIYAAXtFK_zpsee9e01c0.jpg

Archived