Katherine Webb, AJ McCarron post pictures from their wedding

I saw an article Bengals related so I posted it. Lots of talk about his wife so I thought members might wanna look @ the pics. Nothing more

It's all good Bubba. People gonna hate regardless of the content. Thanks.

Oh, Weston your standards are ridiculously high. Please send photos of your girlfriend next time and that way we can compare her to something in the animal kingdom. :ninja:

I think the site has been great lately with all the new mods. And honest to god truth I love Dalton and I'm done bashing him. I don't want anyone else leading this team but him.

You're on the record now!

This is a Katherine Webb thread. Please quit trolling with talk about Dalton. :ninja:

:lmao:

I think she wants to avoid showing an allegiance to the team in anticipation of him being traded.

For a pack of Twizzlers?

Lazy enough to not go searching through all the other threads about the direction of this board during the offseason yes. (Nice try though, since we both knew what I was talking about)

So make a Dalton thread then. Nobody is stopping you. As far as the number of threads in comparison, I say there arent enough Kathrine Webb threads :D

Archived