Bengals 6 1/2 point underdogs vs Saints

Going to be tough, but I like the 10 days off. 

Brees hasn't been very good for most of the season either. He has made as many boneheaded turnovers as Dalton. Maybe more. 

They do have their running game rolling with Ingram and their D is showing signs of life, so it will be tough, but not impossible if we can get some pressure on Brees. 

Brees hasn't been very good for most of the season either. He has made as many boneheaded turnovers as Dalton. Maybe more. 

They do have their running game rolling with Ingram and their D is showing signs of life, so it will be tough, but not impossible if we can get some pressure on Brees. 

These 10 days will give Marvin plenty of time to figure out how to best demotivate his team. The longer the layoff, the easier it seems to be for him to unprepare everyone as thoroughly as possible.

While I agree brees hasn't looked as good as he has in the past, let's not even out him and dalton in the same sentence....or paragraph for that matter

Adam Jones gets 2 picks, a strip/fumble recovery, and a punt return for a TD. Andy goes 12-20 with no turnovers. Hill gets 96 yards on 18 carries. Nugent kicks  field goals from 18, 45 & 32. We get a safety scored on us. 

I have the Bengals winning 23-18.

Being a Saints fan you guys are giving the Saints defense WAY too much credit.   If the Bengals simply run the ball to negate the 600 blitzes sure to come their way they should be able to score some points.  

Now if our defense doesn't pressure Brees,...well, he will score some as well although I think our secondary matches up pretty good against all of their receivers except Graham.

What I want to see in the Saints game is Dalton going down like Palmer did yesterday. 

And his replacement would be who?  A lifelong journey man or a rookie who hasn't practiced with the team or taken a pro snap?  

Archived