Playoff Poll

Will we make the playoffs?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Will we make the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Fuck you

the offense is ridiculously good in my opinion, and as of right now, im going to say this was a fluke on the defenses part, i realize they aren't good, but 51 to cleveland, are you kidding me? the crappiest defense in the world shouldn't do that, so as of right now, i say they make the playoffs, considering the defense can't be that bad.

[quote name='DukeNukem' post='550711' date='Sep 17 2007, 12:29 AM']Yes we will.

We may have played a bad game, but what 6 teams in the AFC are better?

Colts
Pats
Steelers

They are right now.

I see us in the class of:

Bengals, Ravens, Titans, Broncos, Chargers

And above:

Jets, Texans, Ravens[/quote]

I would not take the Texans lightly.

Make that 7 "Fuck You" votes. I chose that option because the "It's too early in the season to say" option wasn't available. We're 1-1 at this point. No one can say which way we're going to go. If they play out the season like they did against the Ravens then yeah, we'll probably make the playoffs. If that team that played the Browns shows up a few times though, no, sorry, we'll be 8-8 or worse again.
MULLY

I vote no. Although in my defense I'm naturally pessimistic and nothing the D has shown over the past few years lent me much hope so I wasn't sure to begin with.

Can I also state how much I wish Marvin was more like Mora. That was a fucking spot on press conference. I know people joke about him losing the plot but there is only so many times you can polish a turd before someone twigs it's a turd.

I really don't know right now, but I would lean towards yes. I don't think they are anywhere near as bad as they looked Sunday. They may not be as good as they looked last Monday. The next 2 weeks are going to be very tough games.

And then we start getting players back. If they can stay in the hunt until mid November I think they have a very good chance. Assuming the defense moves forward from here and has no more huge lapses.

Ill have to watch this defense for a couple more games....
What I saw Sunday was atrocious....
One guy said we have a 12-4 offense and a 4-12 defense which leads him to believe they'll be 8-8.
Not sure I agree with that assessment but the defense has to play much better...Much Better.

Archived