***Official Bengals/Bills Gameday thread***

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='585509' date='Nov 4 2007, 08:52 PM']And the beast finally comes out :lol:

Can't wait to hear these sorry losers finally admit they're done and stop talking about winning out and 11-5 and all that bullshit[/quote]
[size=7][b]I[/b][/size]

am not a sorry loser. I bitch when I should, and try to understand shortcomings where I should...

Any fucking asshat should know, if you are going to blitz a safety on that play, blitz the one on the OTHER side of the field, and double cover the ONLY guy who has done any fucking damage during the game...

I give Bres a pass, when I think he deserves it. Tonight I think he's just plain sucked ass.

And now Carson has hung Chad out to dry... lovely.

arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[quote name='VonBlade' post='585557' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:57 PM']Rams, Fins, Us. That order.[/quote]

The last game of the season could very well decide the first pick... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img]

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='585554' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:57 PM']It's not like it's even important if he's injured or not. He could be done for the year and it wouldn't make a damn difference.[/quote]

Man, ...that's cold-blooded!

Stinko got scared and didn't catch teh fucking ball. remember when Holt played the Browns and caught that TD and got Whaled ? he said i was going to get hit anyways, as mine as well catch the ball!!!! thats what the fuck Chad is suppose to do, but no....he was a bitch and didn't catch it.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='585546' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:56 PM'][color="#FF0000"][size=7][b]AND 250 YARDS AND 14 FUCKING POINTS FROM OUR OFFENSE.[/b][/size][/color]

What`s your fucking point ?

The Offense had the fucking ball with 5 minutes to go and
was down by less than a TD. Oh wait, I shouldn`t expect
them to eat up some clock and score on one of the worst
Defenses in the NFL should I ?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b] :lol: Yes its obvious that the offense is just as much to blame as the defense. :wacko:

Considering the Bills dominated the clock and had about 20 more offensive plays....yeah that makes sense.
[/b][/color]

[quote name='GinnDaMan7' post='585530' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:54 PM']GLENN DORSEY. GLENN DORSEY. GLENN DORSEY.[/quote]
He'll be gone but Frank Okam will be there.. gonna take more than one guy though..
Bengals should pursue free agency heavily next year.. we know that aint gonna happen thouhg..

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='585548' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:56 PM']I'm glad Chad got layed out. Sorry fuck deserves it for his useless self today[/quote]

:0stfu:

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='585559' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:57 PM']Isn't that going a little over the line?[/quote]

[u][i]Way[/i][/u] over the line

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='585569' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:58 PM']Stinko got scared and didn't catch teh fucking ball. remember when Holt played the Browns and caught that TD and got Whaled ? he said i was going to get hit anyways, as mine as well catch the ball!!!! thats what the fuck Chad is suppose to do, but no....he was a bitch and didn't catch it.[/quote]

Wow...I really think you guys are being a tad bit harsh on Chad.

Archived