guess her muff

CincyInDC

[img]http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/images/coolest-im-thinking-arbys-costume-39148.jpg[/img]

Honestly, though, the 1/3 chance of seeing a nasty old lady makes this all the more interesting, for some reason.

[quote name='#22' post='770121' date='Apr 26 2009, 09:06 PM'][img]http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/images/coolest-im-thinking-arbys-costume-39148.jpg[/img]

Honestly, though, the 1/3 chance of seeing a nasty old lady makes this all the more interesting, for some reason.[/quote]

i love me some nasty old ladies B)

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='771467' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:12 PM']everytime i come in here, Jason's name is in the bottom of the page which means he's been here for the last 3 days :rofl:
hey Jason, you must suck at guessing muffs :P you've been waiting to get the 1st one right so you can leave this thread :lol:[/quote]

The browser on my iPhone is currently sitting on this page, so it looks like I'm here even when I'm not. And I have actually guessed rather well.

[quote name='Jason' post='771774' date='Apr 29 2009, 06:03 PM']The browser on my iPhone is currently sitting on this page, so it looks like I'm here even when I'm not. And I have actually guessed rather well.[/quote]

hm.. unless it refreshed or something is keeping it active youd go offline and off the topic eventually.. when you click, it put you on the list of here.. if you dont click again within 30 minutes.. your no longer at the site as far as its concerned..

so if you like, read a 35 minute long article in a single page here.. it would show you offline while you were actively reading even..

so id assume the iphone is somehow keeping you active on the page with a refresh or somethin along those lines..

Archived