444 BENGALS 2011 4TH ROUND PICK IS OG CLINT BOLING 444

My vote for starting lineup offensively in 2011

Jerome Simpson-----Whit--Boling--Cook--Williams/Collins--Smith/Collins---Gresham-----AJ Green

----------------------------------------------Dalton

---------------------------------------------Pressley/Fui

----------------------------------------------Benson

Looks top 15 to me!

[b]Positives[/b]: Football smart, durable and very experienced against top competition. Quick feet and can get to the second level and hit a moving target. Technique and hand placement are good. Hands have some power. Can trap, pull and seal effectively. Decent drive blocker. Light on his feet and extends his arms well in pass protection. Excellent Intangibles.

[b]Negatives[/b]: Not a great athlete. Marginal knee bend and plays high. Waist bends. May not be athletic enough for the NFL tackle position, and may not play with the knee bend and low center of gravity needed to succeed inside. Can be bull rushed. Struggled against elite competition, including Nick Fairley of Auburn.

--Brad Noel

Sands or Cannon would be great next. I'm just so happy all of the get Boiling criers can now rest easy. He was slated at the third round. Gosselin had him at #60 in the draft.

The remainder of my draft:

5) S
6) Marcus Cannon - he's going to fall but would be too high of a reward if he makes it through this unfortunate illness.
7) Is there a DT that's raw with great potential? If not, we should go TE.
7) Mario Harvey ILB

Priority free Agent:

Adam Froman

[quote name='alleycat' timestamp='1304180642' post='989168']
Sands or Cannon would be great next. I'm just so happy all of the get Boiling criers can now rest easy. He was slated at the third round. Gosselin had him at #60 in the draft.

The remainder of my draft:

5) S
6) Marcus Cannon - he's going to fall but would be too high of a reward if he makes it through this unfortunate illness.
7) Is there a DT that's raw with great potential? If not, we should go TE.
7) Mario Harvey ILB

Priority free Agent:

Adam Froman
[/quote]

Not sure you can sign priority free agents.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1304180995' post='989177']
This is a great pick. I think its putting the cart before the horse having Dalton and Boling starting, you really draft for 2 years down the road, but we are targeting holes. Replace Moch with Moffitt and I would say A+ draft.
[/quote]

I was a big Moffett fan, but Boling offers more versatility. Moffett was strictly a LG.

Boling will come in right away and be the starting LG, but also provide depth at LT, RT and RG.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1304181211' post='989184']
I was a big Moffett fan, but Boling offers more versatility. Moffett was strictly a LG.

Boling will come in right away and be the starting LG, but also provide depth at LT, RT and RG.
[/quote]

It would have been great to have both.

Archived