[quote name='texbengal' timestamp='1311980825' post='1006982']
Pretty amazing how much less $ he got than AJ.

Really looking forward to seeing what he can do. I like his game, his leadership and what he brings to the table.
[/quote]

Another reason why the Bengals should be looking to trade Carson. The quality of players coming out in the draft don't change just what you have to pay them.

Dalton's a high 2nd and those players from year to year are considered players that can start sooner rather than later. 4 years under 2mil a year for a starting anything is damn good.

You would think that would ring some bells in the front office. It would be a shame if that train hasn't reached the station in a front office filled with lawyers. I doubt it has because no one's trying to negotiate/fight with them so they haven't thought of it, yet.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1311981469' post='1006997']
Looking forward to the new era. So glad we got him signed and in on time.
[/quote]

Ironic use of the wording "new era"...

When ML came on and Carson got drafed, Carson used that term more times than I cared to count. At the time, I remember laughing to myself that he'd obviously been prepped by the Bengals' PR guys.

Fast-forward, here we go again.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1311990227' post='1007125']
I'm telling you I see things in him that no one else is! This guy is the hungriest for this job!
[/quote]

Well you're half right. Unfortunately for him and you, not even the coaches see much in him. lol

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1311990227' post='1007125']
I'm telling you I see things in him that no one else is! This guy is the hungriest for this job!
[/quote]

...so tell me about Notre Dame's Rudy's NFL career. He was one hungry dude.

[quote name='Cricket' timestamp='1311991139' post='1007130']
...so tell me about Notre Dame's Rudy's NFL career. He was one hungry dude.
[/quote]
lmao this reminded me of this guy on my football team who was the smallest and cockiest dude and talked shit but was the worst player i ever seen lmao. Me and my friends called him rudy

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1311990856' post='1007128']
Well you're half right. Unfortunately for him and you, not even the coaches see much in him. lol
[/quote]

They gotta see something in him. I mean let's be real here for a second. We all figured he was signed because of his big brother. Well, big brother gave us the high hard one and the Bengals decided to keep Jr. They must see something in him.
MULLY
thinking it would be funny if Carson showed up at camp with a "what the fuck are you talking about?!?" attitude.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1311993561' post='1007161']
They gotta see something in him. I mean let's be real here for a second. We all figured he was signed because of his big brother. Well, big brother gave us the high hard one and the Bengals decided to keep Jr. They must see something in him.
MULLY
thinking it would be funny if Carson showed up at camp with a "what the fuck are you talking about?!?" attitude.
[/quote]

Costanza style, that would be awesome.

Rumble, I am on the Jordan bandwagon with you. Jordan for starter!

Archived