2012-2013 TV Discussion

Go Skins

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1357676187' post='1206478']
Justified starts back up tonight.... Love that show...
[/quote]

Just got into Justified in a few months ago. I have a few more episodes left to watch in season three but I'm excited for the new season to start tonight. It's a pretty good show.

The Joe Schmo Show. Anyone ever watched any of the seasons? Season 3 started last night.

They pick some poor sap and construct a fake reality show around him to see how much he can take without figuring it out. Is it any surprise that 2 of the 3 male contestants (there was also a female contestant season 2 who figured it out early) are from Pittsburgh?

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1357683843' post='1206516']
Fans of Lost will appreciate this:

[url="http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6861990/lost-rpg"]http://www.collegehu...861990/lost-rpg[/url]
[/quote]

I hate that I watched lost. It got so bad but I had to know. I don't even remember what happened to the kid when he seemed like a central part of it.

It's been such a bum year for TV in our house. Too many of our shows got canceled, or got awful, and not enough has come in behind it. 'The Following' might be okay, but I think I prefer the summer cable TV lineup to fall networks these days.

For Dexter/Homeland fans, the show is starting this summer instead of the fall so it can introduce two more series. The other one will take place after Homeland, which I imagine will premiere in Dexters old spot.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1357736583' post='1206611']
The Joe Schmo Show. Anyone ever watched any of the seasons? Season 3 started last night.

They pick some poor sap and construct a fake reality show around him to see how much he can take without figuring it out. Is it any surprise that 2 of the 3 male contestants (there was also a female contestant season 2 who figured it out early) are from Pittsburgh?
[/quote]
The wife and I watched season two. It was entertaining television as long as you understood what the focal point was. I always wondered why they didn't come back with another season. I bet it's been close to ten years since season two ran.

I saw a preview for a V type series that is supposed to start in April on SyFy. I've only seen the preview once so I didn't even catch the name of it.

Like someone else posted, two of our favorite shows have ended or are ending with House and Fringe. We need to find some new shows to get into.

[quote name='Enon Bengal' timestamp='1358085732' post='1207736']
The wife and I watched season two. It was entertaining television as long as you understood what the focal point was. I always wondered why they didn't come back with another season. I bet it's been close to ten years since season two ran.
[/quote]

yea they never even put season 2 on dvd. I didn't want it, but my wife did. We have season 1.

I'd also like to check out Invasion Iowa at some point. It's only 1 or two episodes hosted by William Shatner (from the same guys that did joe schmo). They fake an alien invasion in the town in Iowa the character Captain Kirk is from.

[quote name='Actium' timestamp='1349362114' post='1166164']
She could have been the TA...with T & A :ninja:

[b]The most common theory I've heard is that the mother is Barney's sister[/b], the one he didn't meet because she was off at college. And that allegedly she was also the one from the matchmaker. Also at the time of the failed matchmaker, she had to have been at least 21 or so because she was in that bar during St. Patrick's day.
[/quote]

I guess we were half right...

Archived