Taz - Best LB we have
Run D - even if we stacked the box, limiting Jones-Drew like that is good

The Bad
This D is going to give me an ulcer
Oline in the run game, just not opening much lanes imo

The Ugly
Law firm's fumbling

THE GOOD:
CROCKER on coverage. He did pretty damn nice for a guy we got off the streets who most around here are indifferent with.
Dalton with another good game (not great) could have thrown 3 ints though.
AJ GREEN with another great game. Lock him up for 10 years like the above poster said. Dalton/Green could give us a dynasty.
Taz and his tackling, AND 1st sack!
Fake punt
Hawkins run after the catch.
D-LINE

The bad:
D is still looking a bit shaky from most of the LBs to the coverage.
Dalton seemed to get too comfortable out there towards the end but it's not a big deal.

The Ugly:
Lawfirms 2 fumbles (one loss) and 3 fumbles in the last two weeks.

[b]The Beautiful:[/b]
AJ Green!
Peko's sack dance
Palmer and the Raiders are getting torched!

[b]The Good[/b]
The defense finally showed up
Geno with multiple sacks.
Finally an INT
Kevin Huber
Burfict

[b]The Bad[/b]
Early penalties

[b]The Ugly[/b]
BJGE with 2 more fumbles.

Good
Andy and AJ on a streak is a beautiful thing to watch.
Fake punt was beautiful.
Taze. The D is quickly going to assume a new identity with this guy.
Run D. I just assumed we'd be giving up 150 today.
Geno Atkins. Wow.

Bad
Defensive consistency.
Dalton taking some unnecessary risks.

Ugly
BJGE Fumble issues.

The Good: Andy, and ALL of the recievers ( except binns) looked to be in sync. And the Pass rush looking great.
The pass blocking looked good all game.

The Bad: Although they broke a 100 yds, (138) for the game. The numbers are skewed because of the fake punt for 48 yards. The oline has to pick it up.

The Ugly: BJGE that is all.

[b]Good: [/b]the linebackers. Easily their best game of the season. Burfict was good in the first half, even better in the 2nd. Rey had his best game of the season, didn't give up big plays and had a sack/fumble taken away by the dunlap facemask. Lawson had a sack, a TFL and I think a pass defensed.

AJ Green, Hawk, and all the other WR's.

[b]Bad: [/b] BJGE fumbles

Pressley: had the TD, but also had a drop that caused Dalton's INT and missed a block on the guy who stripped BJGE at the goalline.

[b]Ugly:[/b]

Can't say there was any ugly. Rarely ever is on a 17 point road win.

Is it possible that BJGE is injured? I mean we are talking about a dude who never fumbles putting the ball on the ground three times in two games. In addition to that I swear I saw a trainer looking at his left hand after the second fumble today. I realize he is not used to having this many carries, but the sudden rash of fumble-itis has got me thinking the worst (best?).

[u][b]The Good[/b][/u]

Aj Green is almost inside Dalton's head...except once. I think they are starting to make that type of connection that the great ones had. With just a look or a nod, they have their own play.

Burfect starts getting better, and getting more play time every week. Manny Lawson or Maualuga need to be playing for a contract elsewhere next year.

Crocker came back and got an interception. Good for him.

[u][b]The Bad[/b][/u]

The offensive line is inconsistent. One play they hold well against the pass rush, and then the next Andre Smith is getting pushed into Dalton. So far the Bengals have yet to get a 100 yard rusher this year.

Rey is still being Rey. He's missing tackles, and missing the holes, and giving up on plays.

[u][b]The Ugly[/b][/u]

The Bengals still can't cover a tightend or a runningback.

BJGE...dude.

[quote name='Nati Ice' timestamp='1349047218' post='1165009']
Is it possible that BJGE is injured? I mean we are talking about a dude who never fumbles putting the ball on the ground three times in two games. In addition to that I swear I saw a trainer looking at his left hand after the second fumble today. I realize he is not used to having this many carries, but the sudden rash of fumble-itis has got me thinking the worst (best?).
[/quote]

I think its more of a mental thing.

BJGE has never been a featured back. Maybe the guy is just worn down. He could really use someone to supplant him and we can't wait until the draft next year to do that. We need someone now and I'm not sure B.Scott is the guy.

-The offensive line just isn't getting a lot of push and isn't making holes. The Jags are pretty stout in their front four. t's not going to get any easier next week. Miami held Arizona to 28 yards rushing this week.

-The defensive line was good today. Holding MJD to 38 yards starts up front. Good job by the guys. There are some times that they are getting blown back and we can't have that. If this defense keeps stopping the run, we are going to see the defense from last year. Reggie has been very explosive this year. Rey is going to have himself a task. If you can wrap Reggie up, you can take him down. If you don't, he's going to break out.

-AJ Green is a monster, but they need Binns to step it up and help out a little bit. I don't think AJ is going to be as monstrous all year as he has been the past two weeks. Where did Tate go?

-Arizona had 2 INT's and 6 fumble recoveries and still had to win in OT. This game next week won't be a cakewalk. We are going to need contain Tannenhill, whom went nuts this week and Hartline. Defense better be ready.

All in all, it feels good. 3-1 is a great start to the first quarter of the season, but the second quarter might be the most defining for this team. If they can go 3-1, it is hard to imagine this team missing the playoffs. 2-2 makes it significantly harder.

[b]Semi-Good: [/b]Gonna give the Dline some tough love. Yes they got 4 sacks (plus two more by the backers), but IMO they weren't getting CONSISTENT pressure on a bad Jags oline. When they got pressure they got the sack, but when it came time to pin their ears back, they weren't getting it as consistently as they should have IMO.

[b]More good: [/b] 5 more catches for Gresham. On pace for a career high 68.

Good:

Dalton looked great outside his throw on the INT
Green and Hawkins are just too big and quick
Offensive line I thought played well
The D as a whole looked solid
Burfict is going to be a stud
Atkins came up big

Bad:

Green-Ellis had some good runs, but we can't have this fumble problem hang around
Think Tate/Sanu/Jones/Whalen need to get some reps at 2, not saying Binns looked bad, but their all interchangeable
Like what Gresham and Charles can do, just want to use more of it

Oh and of course this as the best dance by a Bengal since Chad's Riverdance.

[url="http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/bengalbacker/GANGNAM-STYLE.gif"][img]http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j342/bengalbacker/GANGNAM-STYLE.gif[/img][/url]

Archived