Great Footage of Steelers Game

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1356664039' post='1199919']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUOP2PcCJ0[/media]
Idk if this has been posted anywhere but i found this vid, kinda cool. Makes you feel like you were there
[/quote]

Nice. The looks on the Steelers fans faces right before the video ends after the Brown kick is sweetness!

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1356810447' post='1200364']
Um.. WTF was Brown's TD celebration supposed to be? Fucking a chicken? Dude.. We know you're from Pittsburgh but that was being televised nationally, that's not acceptable behavior most places.

:onoudidnt:
[/quote]
lol I was thinking the exact same thing...definately a lewd classless gesture!

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1356810447' post='1200364']
Um.. WTF was Brown's TD celebration supposed to be? Fucking a chicken? Dude.. We know you're from Pittsburgh but that was being televised nationally, that's not acceptable behavior most places.

:onoudidnt:
[/quote]

I thought he was choking his chicken, which is very appropriate behavior in the Greater [s]Hillbilly[/s], I mean Pissburg area!

:D

One thing I've always wondered about that shit box of a field they play on is why those fags have to walk down that pussy staircase to the locker room. A real football team walks through a manly tunnel, not some rinky dink side entrance to what appears to be a crack house.

[quote name='saphead' timestamp='1356890462' post='1200570']
One thing I've always wondered about that shit box of a field they play on is why those fags have to walk down that pussy staircase to the locker room. A real football team walks through a manly tunnel, not some rinky dink side entrance to what appears to be a crack house.
[/quote]
Lmao a crack house? Loool

Archived