!!!THE BENGALS @ TEXANS WILDCARD PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1357433227' post='1204724']
better team won. hard to say, but i really think that was the case. houston is a more complete team than we are. i'm not saying we couldn't have won this game, because we could have, they left the door open. but the better team won the game.
[/quote]

I agree they are the more talented team (it was a much bigger difference last year), but IMO the Bengals lost this game more than the Texans won it.

Did the Bengals DL end up getting a single hit on Schaub?

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' timestamp='1357433282' post='1204732']
This is the first time I've said this, but I think we need a new QB. Dalton just doesn't look like he has the arm, the accuracy, or the athletic ability to win against the good teams
[/quote]

I agree

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1357433194' post='1204717']
what they need to do is learn to be a good screen team. Teams aren't going to stop blitzing, but the Bengals have consistently been bad at beating the blitz this year whether its screens, slants, draws, etc...It's been an issue all year.
[/quote]

there's your answer folks. the next offensive coordinator is here!!

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' timestamp='1357433282' post='1204732']
This is the first time I've said this, but I think we need a new QB. Dalton just doesn't look like he has the arm, the accuracy, or the athletic ability to win against the good teams
[/quote]

And he holds on to the ball too long, too often.

[quote name='SocalBengalEd' timestamp='1357433406' post='1204752']
2nd and 8 and motherffucker Clements is playing 20 yards deep what the fuck
[/quote]He was cheap and played good for the most part, just couldn't get it done when it counted.I guess that's the reson Dallas let him go.lol

[quote name='Gary' timestamp='1357433368' post='1204743']
We had a decent season. Last year was not a fluke. We just need to build on what we have and sooner or later we will get back into contention for a SB.
[/quote]

We can not rely on Dalton to win games. There are so many holes to fill. The quality of the OL, MLB sucks, safety, QB and RB is not playoff caliber. Face it folks....this team can not win in the playoffs. They are all just WANNABE's.

Archived