Can't say negro

BengalBacker

Why anyone would want to be a teacher in this country these days is beyond me.  Are they going to fire the German teacher for saying 'schwarz'?

Granted, there's probably more to this story than appears on the surface as there usually is, but still pretty stupid... 

What are you supposed to call "African Americans" who aren't African or American?

Why don't you just call them niggers, like you do in the comfort of your own home? And fuck the "I never say that" bullshit that all you white people say.

Why don't you just call them niggers, like you do in the comfort of your own home? And fuck the "I never say that" bullshit that all you white people say.

Actually I don't, and fuck you for accusing me of it.

ETA; your post might be the most racist post I've ever seen here.

What are you supposed to call "African Americans" who aren't African or American?

Really?

If your being serious and not complaining about what your supposed to call them, which by the way does come off as kinda racist, which surprises me with you.

Call them by their name, or if you don't know their name that black guy or black girl.

that really isn't a serious question is it?

Really?

If your being serious and not complaining about what your supposed to call them, which by the way does come off as kinda racist, which surprises me with you.

Call them by their name, or if you don't know their name that black guy or black girl.

that really isn't a serious question is it?

It is a completely serious question. I thought the reason everyone started calling them African American is because black was offensive.

It is a completely serious question. I thought the reason everyone started calling them African American is because black was offensive.

As I understand it its not because black is offensive its because as a culture they wanted to be more in touch with their roots. I don't know one black person who is offended by the term black.

Actually I don't, and fuck you for accusing me of it.

ETA; your post might be the most racist post I've ever seen here.

You can lie to me and to everyone else on here, but don't lie to yourself. I would dare say that everyone that posts on this site, had used that term on more than one occasion, whether in a contemptive way, or just in a general description. You and I both know you've at least seen some criminal act that has occurred on the black side of your community, and you've said "damn, there go those niggers fucking shit up again!". I have. Additionally, I am probably one of the more racist people on this site, because I have had to deal with it all my life. Think how you would feel when as an 18 year old young man you were told in college by one of your professors in front of the dean and your advisor, and I quote "no nigger has ever passed my class and this nigger will not be the first", or to have some customer walk in the place you work as a salesperson and have them ask the manager if they can have someone else instead of the nigger boy. So, yes, I admit I have some racist thoughts, but I'll tell you the truth, until we all make the decision to come clean and admit we all do, this type of overreach will continue. The biggest problem is that everyone wants to try to act like it doesn't exist, and any time someone brings it up, they are using the race card.

Archived