Can't say negro

BengalBacker

You can lie to me and to everyone else on here, but don't lie to yourself. I would dare say that everyone that posts on this site, had used that term on more than one occasion, whether in a contemptive way, or just in a general description. You and I both know you've at least seen some criminal act that has occurred on the black side of your community, and you've said "damn, there go those niggers fucking shit up again!". I have. Additionally, I am probably one of the more racist people on this site, because I have had to deal with it all my life. Think how you would feel when as an 18 year old young man you were told in college by one of your professors in front of the dean and your advisor, and I quote "no nigger has ever passed my class and this nigger will not be the first", or to have some customer walk in the place you work as a salesperson and have them ask the manager if they can have someone else instead of the nigger boy. So, yes, I admit I have some racist thoughts, but I'll tell you the truth, until we all make the decision to come clean and admit we all do, this type of overreach will continue. The biggest problem is that everyone wants to try to act like it doesn't exist, and any time someone brings it up, they are using the race card.

http://youtu.be/zRwK_XVfm0I

I watched django unchained last night, does that count?

yes it counts, oddly enough i watched it last night also, it was about 30 mins too long.  

i don't find slavery movies particularly entertaining, kinda cringed at a lot at the interactions.

You can lie to me and to everyone else on here, but don't lie to yourself. I would dare say that everyone that posts on this site, had used that term on more than one occasion, whether in a contemptive way, or just in a general description. You and I both know you've at least seen some criminal act that has occurred on the black side of your community, and you've said "damn, there go those niggers fucking shit up again!". I have. Additionally, I am probably one of the more racist people on this site, because I have had to deal with it all my life. Think how you would feel when as an 18 year old young man you were told in college by one of your professors in front of the dean and your advisor, and I quote "no nigger has ever passed my class and this nigger will not be the first", or to have some customer walk in the place you work as a salesperson and have them ask the manager if they can have someone else instead of the nigger boy. So, yes, I admit I have some racist thoughts, but I'll tell you the truth, until we all make the decision to come clean and admit we all do, this type of overreach will continue. The biggest problem is that everyone wants to try to act like it doesn't exist, and any time someone brings it up, they are using the race card.

that sucks kenneth, you need to move from that gay ass state.  bring the bengals with you

yes it counts, oddly enough i watched it last night also, it was about 30 mins too long.  

i don't find slavery movies particularly entertaining, kinda cringed at a lot at the interactions.

that sucks kenneth, you need to move from that gay ass state.  bring the bengals with you

I can tell your from Ohio..lol

http://www.wtov9.com/news/news/local/study-reveals-ohioians-swear-more-any-state/nXtDc/

Why don't you just call them niggers, like you do in the comfort of your own home? And fuck the "I never say that" bullshit that all you white people say.

You da man kenneth!  It sucks being denigrated based on your skin color......majority of people in this thread will never understand what it's like to be looked at different simply because the color of your skin.   It exists today as much as it ever did, it's just much more covert. 

I don't understand why it is hard to believe that all white people are as racist as your buddy the nutty professor.

My parents must have been hippy progressives, because the word nigger was never said growing up.   Therefore it never worked its way into my daily vocabulary.

I promise though, from this day forward I will do my best to be a better bigot.  Cracker ass cracker's promise

I don't understand why it is hard to believe that all white people are as racist as your buddy the nutty professor.

My parents must have been hippy progressives, because the word nigger was never said growing up.   Therefore it never worked its way into my daily vocabulary.

I promise though, from this day forward I will do my best to be a better bigot.  Cracker ass cracker's promise

Your parents didn't use that word?  Awesome, that must mean racism doesn't exist!   Pls ask your parents to do something about the banking industry. 

Your parents didn't use that word?  Awesome, that must mean racism doesn't exist!   Pls ask your parents to do something about the banking industry. 

Listen up here BOY!   In traditional america, we don't use jive like that.  Now go find some fried chicken and shut it!

/doing better?

I was not addressing if racism existed.  That is pretty fucking obvious.   I took offense at the fact because you experienced racism in your life, that all white people sit around drinking ice tea saying nigger this nigger that.   

We use the word colored now, jesus christ.  Get with the times.

HEOJs.gif

You da man kenneth!  It sucks being denigrated based on your skin color......majority of people in this thread will never understand what it's like to be looked at different simply because the color of your skin.   It exists today as much as it ever did, it's just much more covert.

They don't hear me. It' okay, though, I didn't expect them to.

They don't hear me. It' okay, though, I didn't expect them to.

You wanna know the most racist thought I had today? Why do black women always take their shit out of the package to examine it at the register? That shit is annoying. Then I realized that's not a black thing that's a people of WalMart trashy people thing, because white trash types do it too.

Then I realized yeah its annoying but shame on me for having what I feel may be worse than racism at least today, thoughts of superiority based on class.

Still that shit is annoying.

I like hanging around Mexican people because they're so much more racist than I am and it makes me feel like less of an asshole... 

One thing I've noticed in my life is that every group of people on the planet seems to hate mexicans. White, black, latino, Asian, Indian...all hate mexicans

Its pretty remarkable

There's probably an eskimo somewhere floating on a chunk of ice bitching about mexicans 

Before I became politcally correct I used to say: "those cotton-pickin', watermelon-eatin', fried chicken lovin' darkies."

Since I've seen the light, I shortened all that to "jigaboo."

Not trying to highlight your use of the word Jiggaboo (which is an obvious ethnic slur) but I had to look it up to try and find its origins.  While doing this I ran across a site that had a lot of words that were of African origins.  Without the assistance of their languages many of our words would be left out of our everyday language.  Here is a sampling:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Jigaboo, jiggabo, jigarooni, jijjiboo, zigabo, jig, jigg, jigga, jigger(US and UK)[107] term for a black person with stereotypical black features (e.g. dark skin, wide nose, and big lips).[108] Jiggaboo or jigabo is from a Bantu verb tshikabo, meaning meek or servile.[109]

http://slaverebellion.org/index.php?page=some-african-american-words-of-african-origins

jiggaboo[79] Bantu tshikabo, they bow the head docilely.  Derogatory term for black person.  In Black English a jiggaboo is someone who is extremely black, with strong African features, as opposed to high yellow, or light-skinned.

jigger[78] Bantu njiga, sand flea, insect

poon tang,puntang[119] Bantu mu ntanga, under the bed.  Sexual intercourse with a black person. Sexually attractive (black) woman, vagina.  Cf. Lima puntuy, vagina.  Convergence with French putain, prostitute.

bowdacious[27] Bantu botesha, pulverize, grind to powder; extremely, exceedingly, to the ninth degree. Cf. uncle Remus usage.

ofay[106] White man. Extended form: ofaginzy. O-occurs as a nominal/adjectival prefix in many West African languages.  Term for “white,” beginning with “f,” also occurs widely: Bama fe, Gola fua, Ndoh fowe, etc.  It has been suggested that ofay represents a rearrangement of the letters of the English word foe into pig Latin, but from its form, the word is more likely to have an African origin.

guy[64] Wolof gay, fellows, persons.  Used as a term of address, including “you guys,” addressed even to a single man or woman.  Convergence with English personal name Guy.

Not trying to highlight your use of the word Jiggaboo...

No, please do. I was deliberately snarking on the notion that one cannot correct one evil with another evil, the whole "two wrongs don't make a right" deal.

Conservatives have this right: the doctrine of political correctness is a pernicious and evil blight on society. The very idea that controlling social thought by imposing a blanket of sophistry on people only serves to make people more stupid. It's the "left's" form of ignorance, imo. As CincyinDC said, some terms are used by people who don't have sense. But, of course, in order to actually have some sense, it is necessary to have a literate mind. And among the necessary conditions of having a literate mind is this: one has to confront and struggle with all ideas, especially the troublesome ones, if only to be able to discover a rational and moral counterpoint.

Insofar as political correctness goes, not only is it a misguided attempt to impose upon/to frame one's very thoughts, it's also, by it's very nature, really weak with respect to the "culture war."

Archived