NUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bad

the 2ndary

dline not getting pressure on Stafford

Dalton's long ball

The Ugly

Gresh's penalties

3rd down D

I took the risk and watched the game. Awesome. Still leaping around my living room. Thought we'd lost it at the death, or that Andy would throw a pick. Monster kick by Nuge and Taze had a massive game. Gresh needs to get his head out his ass. My first thought about Hall is that he's done. Newman looked totally overmatched too. But we squeaked one out. Great couple of challenges by Marv, even if I didn't realise the second one would lead to fourth down and was scratching my head.

Our secondary is in deep trouble.

Beautiful

Andy with Dalton in his veins.  So he didn't nail a couple of deep throws.  He did hit one out of three for 82 yard TD.  The other two he was a bit pressured on.  But still, he was 71% with 3TDs and no INTs.  If you want more than that you should go swallow a bullet because the problem is YOU lol.

IMO, Gruden's playcalling - to spread the ball around more - has really taken root these last few weeks and made life a lot more easy on Andy.  THIS is the Offense we built with personnel, so we are finally running it the way it should be (with lots of improvements still).

My other Beautiful:

We are now the #2 seed in the AFC.

Beautiful

Andy with Dalton in his veins.  So he didn't nail a couple of deep throws.  He did hit one out of three for 82 yard TD.  The other two he was a bit pressured on.  But still, he was 71% with 3TDs and no INTs.  If you want more than that you should go swallow a bullet because the problem is YOU lol.

IMO, Gruden's playcalling - to spread the ball around more - has really taken root these last few weeks and made life a lot more easy on Andy.  THIS is the Offense we built with personnel, so we are finally running it the way it should be (with lots of improvements still).

My other Beautiful:

We are now the #2 seed in the AFC.

uh how? Broncos and Cheifs are both still undefeated

Good:

Andy Dalton's short & intermediate game.  Love how he threw the ball down the seams and he made great decisions all game

Bad:

The defense.  They let Detroit control the ball, but made a big stop when it counted

Ugly:

Jay Gruden's play calling in the running game.  We NEVER run on 2nd down if we've already run on 1st...even if we picked up 7 yards.  Also, our running game from under center is so predictable.  One time when we're in that close set with the WR close to the tackle, Detroit actually had 9 in the box and we still tried to run.

One has to be a wild card.

yea.. like duh

GREAT

Road win

GOOD...

Andy

AJ

Marvin Jones

Marvin on challenges

Eifert

Gresh

defense at times

BAD

defense at times

Gresh

Leon achilles again(looks like).....     :(

UGLY....

injuries and dumb penalties

Good
- thought Dalton was very good... Missed a long ball or two but showed excellent touch on a number of passes, and looked in command on that last drive. Showed good judgment all game. He's had 2 really nice games In a row... On the road, no less. Did a nice job on a number of long 3rd downs that they converted.
- Marvin Jones had another nice game
- Huber was excellent, in particular that last punt that pinned them inside the 10. He's having a Pro Bowl kind of year.
- Thought the run D vs. an explosive back was very solid
- Props to Taylor Mays... He played pretty well all game
- MJ and Dunlap got some good pressure, even if no sacks since Stafford really gets rid of it fast
- Blocked FG
- Nugent clutch FG
- Both Eifert and Gresh made some excellent catches
- Vontze all over the field

Bad
- Running game
- defense on 3rd down
- offense leaving too many long 3rd downs

Ugly
-Leon's injury
- Gresh penalties... One lamebrained one, one a lack of focus and another bad technique. Get your shit together, Jermaine.

Archived