AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

I view today as the first of two opportunities for the Patriots to be eliminated.  As far as the other three teams, the "enemy of my enemy" rule is invoked:

Broncos: Seeing Elway get another ring would be just another dagger in the heart of classic Browns / current Ravens fans.

Seahawks: Vindication for getting robbed in Super Bowl XL.

49ers: Would join the Six Lombardi club.  San FranSIXco has a nice "ring" to it.

For any game involving New England, I'm pulling for their opponent.

For any other game, the rooting order is:  San Francisco - Seattle - Denver, based only on the Pyramid of Hate.

I just want to see an epic battle between Manning and Brady. This may be the last time these two compete under such circumstances, and like or hate them, they are the best QB's of our generation, easily, if not all time. At least the Super Bowl is shaping up to be competitive regardless of whom is there as all four teams left are good. I guess if I had my druthers I'd root for a Broncos/Seahawks SB and I don't really care who wins it as long as the game doesn't suck.

My early impressions. Amazing pass pro for both. And Blount is very average without gapping holes

Yeah.  Blount was pretty average during the season.  Kind of like Brandon Jacobs.  Big guy who just doesn't use his strength enough.  Everyone can run on the Colts.  It shouldn't have been a surprise

Guess he played pretty well against Buffalo as well.

Archived