Pro Bowl Draft - spoilers if you plan on watching tonight.

Tuesday was the first day of the NFL's Pro Bowl Draft, held in Kapolei, Hawaii. Tuesday's draft focused on defensive tackles, the offensive line and special teams. Here's the full rundown of who went where. For even more Pro Bowl information, click here.

With 60 players still left to be selected, the second day will include wide receivers, running backs and quarterbacks. The second half of the draft will air Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on NFL Network.

Team Sanders:

Color: Yellow

Captains: J.J. Watt and Jamaal Charles

Coach: Chuck Pagano

Team Rice:

Color: Orange

Captains: Drew Brees and Robert Quinn

Coach: Ron Rivera

Defensive tackles

Sanders: Ndamukong SuhGerald McCoy and Dontari Poe

Rice: Jason HatcherMarcell Dareus and Kyle Williams (assigned)

Guards

Sanders: Marshal YandaLogan Mankins and Kyle Long (assigned)

Rice: Jahri EvansBen Grubbs and Evan Mathis

Centers

Sanders: Mike Pouncey and Alex Mack

Rice: Ryan Kalil and Nick Mangold(assigned)

Fullbacks

Sanders: Marcel Reece (assigned)

Rice: Mike Tolbert

Special teams

Sanders: Matthew Slater

Rice: Justin Bethel (assigned)

Punters

Sanders: Brandon Fields (assigned)

Rice: Johnny Hekker

Long snappers

Sanders: J.J. Jansen

Rice: Matt Overton

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000316393/article/2014-pro-bowl-draft-day-1-the-selections

Stupid idea. I hope this thing falls on its ass. No matter how they do the Pro Bowl, it's going to get a meh response. Just go back to having it AFC vs NFC and after the Super Bowl.  The ratings will be the same. If they're too low. Just don't have it played at all. 

Stupid idea. I hope this thing falls on its ass. No matter how they do the Pro Bowl, it's going to get a meh response. Just go back to having it AFC vs NFC and after the Super Bowl.  The ratings will be the same. If they're too low. Just don't have it played at all. 

There has never been a problem with ratings, they are strong every year.  The bitch has been about the product, and it will be interesting to see if this changes it at all.  Considering that its a glorified exhibition game, my guess would be no.

I watched some of the draft last night... Not very entertaining.

They forced them to draft certain positions so it was pretty lame. I understand they probably did that since no one would draft a P,K, FB or Oline early and it'd be all skill players.

Still, it was lame. Not having conferences is interesting though. Seeing some guys play together that otherwise never would will be interesting. But the draft idea came up short so far. Maybe it'll pick up with more skill positions...,

Also listening to Deion is painful so maybe that was the major downfall...

Didn't watch, but can't imagine it'd be very interesting after seeing the draft order ...

Deion: I'll take a kicker

Rice:   I'll take the other kicker

Deion: I'll take a fullback

Rice:   I'll take the other fullback

Deion: I'll take a long snapper

Rice: I'll take the other long snapper ... :37:

One of the Bengal's owners organize the Pro Bowl.  It makes me wonder why the Bengals are not better represented at the Pro bowl.

I just wish the Pro Bowl could show a semblance of a real game instead of the mess it has become.  Perhaps increasing the amount of money each team / player receives.

the only problem with the pro bowl is that fans and media take it too seriously. 

treat it for what it is.  One more chance to watch some of the best players in the league have fun and, usually, make some great plays.  I like it best when they let a guy play a different position.  I'd still make that a requirement.  put WR's on defense, CB's on offense, etc.

If you care about the #ProBowlDraft, and you know you do, #Bengals AJ Green selected in the 5th round with the first pick by #TeamSanders

And the other #Bengals off the board in #ProBowlDraft Vontaze Burfict goes to #TeamRice playing against @ajgreen_18

All-Star games, by their nature, are supposed to be Globetrotter-like. The people see their heros against other heros. They yuk it up...sort of play...and then everyone hugs and goes home. But the other All-Star games are in mid-season, which is sort of odd in that they all yuk it up one day, and then kill each other the next.

None of them matter a hoot. Other than MLB...which incredibly makes its All-Star Game winner owners of the home field advantage in the World Series. Think that would fly in the NFL?

I watched about 10 minutes of it. A total beating /waste of time.

I watched one pick, it was different than what I expected.  They did it live with the players there, sort of like the real draft in some respects.  AJ and Vontaze were already picked by then though so I didn't really care much to watch more.  

Taze talked little smack to Jamaal Charles. Other than that the draft was pretty boring.

The game won't be any better. Just more confusing to figure out who is playing on which team.  This game will be like the other celebrity athlete challenge shows that nobody watches.  And it probably won't be long before they switch back to AFC-NFC and the winner hosts the next year's Super Bowl.  And for those of you that would respond that that wouldn't make any sense, exactly. Welcome to God-ell's NFL. Also, that game will be two-hand touch and they will all be wearing dresses. 

yes, because it doesn't take place in-season too, lol.

Just enjoy it for what it is, an exhibition game meant to be fun and lighthearted.  Too many take the game too seriously.

Completely agree

Bring back the QB Challenge and/or skills competition.  

I freaking loved those. I remember when Carson stumbled on those tires lmao

Archived