FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

Because apparently Isreal has acted morally :lol:

Here and there it kinda feels like things are winding down.

There, Israels has already started mopping up and withdrawing.

Here, the responses to my posts have devolved into a form of..."I know what you are but what am I?"

Most importantly though, shouts of support for rocket attacks have mostly given way to discussion of our favorite types of ham, both food and musical. 

A good thing, I think.

Make sandwiches, not war.

You brought a lot of that on yourself, Hair. Your lack of nuance, etc...

It's possible to be pro-Israel and anti-Netanyahu. It's possible to be pro-Palestine and anti-Hamas.

The Prime Minister of France has the right idea, imo. The current government of Israel seems is creating a set of circumstances in which the South Africa treatment make be the result. But I'm not going to argue here whether or not it has reached pariah-state status yet.

Instead I'll mention one of my favorite sandwiches. Not sure if it is still there, but when I was a youngster I used to stop by the Marathon Inn, on Montgomery Rd. out in Silverton. There was a sit-down restaurant and right next door they also had a carry-out place. At the latter, they made a BLT with sliced hard-boiled egg that was killer good. I can't remember if they called them BELT's or not, but I took to describing them that way and still make my own version to this day. Mmm.

Here and there it kinda feels like things are winding down.

There, Israels has already started mopping up and withdrawing.

Here, the responses to my posts have devolved into a form of..."I know what you are but what am I?"

Most importantly though, shouts of support for rocket attacks have mostly given way to discussion of our favorite types of ham, both food and musical. 

A good thing, I think.

Make sandwiches, not war.

Withdraw doesn't mean it has ended yet, it just gets their boots on the ground out of the way of airstrikes.

Of course the silence on Isreal's human rights violations in the way of shouting about rockets from Hamas is a bit deafining, but hey I like a good Pastrami and Swiss thanks.

You brought a lot of that on yourself, Hair. Your lack of nuance, etc...

It's possible to be pro-Israel and anti-Netanyahu. It's possible to be pro-Palestine and anti-Hamas.

The Prime Minister of France has the right idea, imo. The current government of Israel seems is creating a set of circumstances in which the South Africa treatment make be the result. But I'm not going to argue here whether or not it has reached pariah-state status yet.

Instead I'll mention one of my favorite sandwiches. Not sure if it is still there, but when I was a youngster I used to stop by the Marathon Inn, on Montgomery Rd. out in Silverton. There was a sit-down restaurant and right next door they also had a carry-out place. At the latter, they made a BLT with sliced hard-boiled egg that was killer good. I can't remember if they called them BELT's or not, but I took to describing them that way and still make my own version to this day. Mmm.

Ding Ding Ding

You brought a lot of that on yourself, Hair. Your lack of nuance, etc....

There's no room for nuance when responding to those who support tactics that provoke open warfare.

It's possible to be pro-Palestine and anti-Hamas.

True, but you guys don't make it easy.

Instead I'll mention one of my favorite sandwiches.

Stick to what you know, right?

Who's using who as a human shield? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu63L7rYrg0

There's no room for nuance when responding to those who support tactics that provoke open warfare.

True, but you guys don't make it easy.

Stick to what you know, right?

Nothing you said in this whole thread makes any sense. When a dog barks I let him bark. That's what you sound like. 

Neutral and noncommittal statement as far as the topic of the thread (pop2.gif = me) but....

Uber weak sauce citing this ass hat as a "spokesman" or expert on anything other than the color

of Katie Perry's pubic hair (ie... is it blue?).

Opinions are like assholes and imho, this guy is one.

I have seen stronger, more intelligent and logical arguments stated by the posters here and give

them more weight and credence than anything this guy says.  

thank you... carry on

He responds to people online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxFwtaWsR6E

The whole thing is a pack of lies by both sides, but Israel, being the stronger player in this death match, needs to be the one to extend the olive branch first. There's no trust between these two sides, it's been completely eradicated, and if Israel were to initiate some kind of peaceful move with substance, I think the Palestinians would respond with cautious optimism. Palestinians do need to shed themselves of Hamas, though, and form a better and more peaceful form of government that better represents their interests rather than supporting violence and the destruction of Israel. That's extremely unhelpful.

Hamas leaders now bragging they won the war because they were able to tar Israel before the eyes of the world and because they were able to demonstrate how vulnerable Israel is to attacks made from tunnels.

Worth it?

Rumble's cousins and nearly 2000 Plaestinians might disagree, but couldn't be reached for comment.

Further, Hamas vows to rebuild the tunnel system whatever it's cost. Launches 50 rockets at Israel in defiance.

Aren't you impressed?

Hamas leaders now bragging they won the war because they were able to tar Israel before the eyes of the world and because they were able to demonstrate how vulnerable Israel is to attacks made from tunnels.

Worth it?

Rumble's cousins and nearly 2000 Plaestinians might disagree, but couldn't be reached for comment.

Further, Hamas vows to rebuild the tunnel system whatever it's cost. Launches 50 rockets at Israel in defiance.

Aren't you impressed?

Yeah those tunnels were a real threat as Hamas killed a total of 2 civilians using them  :rolleyes:

Yeah those tunnels were a real threat as Hamas killed a total of 2 civilians using them  :rolleyes:

The last time you listed Israeli casualty figures you were only off by 28 dead and 2000 wounded.

All things considered I'm guessing you're no smarter this morning than you were two pages ago.

Hilarious.

The writer tries desperately to claim something of value or import came from the war Hamas started, but in the end all he can come up with is young people on both sides are less willing to give their lives for religous extremism, a dubious claim at best.

Meanwhile, Hamas accomplished nothing and according to the writer is politically weaker today than before. As for a game changer, the writer points the emergence of ISIS but of course can't link that developement to the situation in Gaza, where in reality almost nothing changed.

What a stupid fucking war.  

ISIS is pretty scary. They now have control of the Mosul Dam, which they can destroy and cause a massive flood. They also have been stockpiling American weaponry, even including Abrams tanks, that they have seized from the defeated Iraqi military. And now we're dropping bombs over there again. Fucking sweet.

ISIS is pretty scary. They now have control of the Mosul Dam, which they can destroy and cause a massive flood. They also have been stockpiling American weaponry, even including Abrams tanks, that they have seized from the defeated Iraqi military. And now we're dropping bombs over there again. Fucking sweet.

We're just blowing up the hardware that they stole, basically.

Also how does this relate to Palestine vs. Zion?

It doesn't. Homer's article mentions it, as does Hair...just been in the news lately.

In a not so simple way it does relate. IMHO

America represents and stands for Zionism. ISIS stands for the downtrodden Muslim. America bombing them is akin to Zionist bombing Muslims. It's like playing the seven faces of Kevin Bacon.

Yup, we sure did pull out of Iraq. Yup, they're capable of taking care of themselves. Yup, here we go again.

Israel pulled out of Gaza repeatedly only to be mired back in their own self created mess.

US pulled out of Iraq repeatedly only to be mired back in their own self created mess.

I'm still blaming the French and to a certain extent the British. Mostly the French. Remnants of former Empires have created the majority of wars we have been involved in since the beginning of time. Hold your breath because here we go again. Mutherfucker, Shit, Damn , Hell Fire, etc... I quit.

Lastly, I am also blaming Homer. Just because I can. :ninja:

A lengthy Pro-Hamas spew that spends thousands of words defending rocket and tunnel attacks before concluding hypocritically...alternatives to violence must be pursued.

The writer even notes how Hamas provoked the escalation because they were politically weak. But of course they now have tremendous support. 

Thus, proving motive. (We already knew Hamas had provoked a war.)

As for the surge in support Hamas now enjoys? 

It will crumble soon enough if they can't force some type of major concession from Israel.  

So who amongst us sees that happening anytime soon?

Anyone?

Archived