Andy Dalton is Superman

Are you looking to get a timeout on purpose or are you a Taylor Swift fan?   It sucks having an 11 year old daughter today.

Andy lighting on his feet and that's what they don't see hmmmm hmmmm,  he's playin on his own and that's what they knooooow oh oh.

Furthermore, they are intertwined, the Bengals will not win many games(playoff games) with inconsistency at the quarterback position.  Like it or not, it wont happen.  I happen to think, although the stats are mind blowing, he played a brilliant game on Sunday.  Doesn't mean still don't have reservations moving forward.  I mean, my god, there were times last year, particularly in October, where they guy look to be heading toward elite quarterback discussions, only to take a giant shat on himself in the playoffs.  I know, there are times some others on the team don't play so well.  I get it.  He is the quarterback, he is tasked with getting things to hit on all cylinders on offense, if the defense is not playing well.  He fails often.  None more apparent than against Cleveland.  He is tasked with making some plays, when the run game is struggling due to 8 in the box, he has not done that consistently this year.  When those things happen, the quarterback is going to get questioned. 

Last nights game is a perfect example.  The Rapist is getting killed with the Titan's blitz.   He and the OC have a little talk, change the entire stategy and start making the Titans pay for blitzing so much.   That is what a good coach and QB (even though he is a piece of shit) do.  Our problem, as a team, for too long is if things start going south during a game, we simply don't seem to find a way to stop the slide very often.

For the record Go has said he hopes Dalton fails because the sooner he fails the sooner the replace him and get someone better.

So those that thjnk go isn't rooting against andy are wrong. He has admitted he is, but he is because he thinks it's better long term for the team if he fails now.

I think its a little silly obviously, but is what it is.

For the record Go has said he hopes Dalton fails because the sooner he fails the sooner the replace him and get someone better.

So those that thjnk go isn't rooting against andy are wrong. He has admitted he is, but he is because he thinks it's better long term for the team if he fails now.

I think its a little silly obviously, but is what it is.

I guess that settles it. And for those who will follow up and say he's right for doing so, I forward you to Joe Flacco. All it takes is a Dalton stretch like October 2013 to occur in January and they win the SB. So please do not root against him for such a silly reason. 

You seem to be implying that the reason Go hates Andy Dalton is because Go wasted 20k on this website.

Go hates Andy because he knows that in a tight important game against a very good opponent (playoffs, primetime) Andy Dalton will not be the guy who can carry the team to victory by making big plays.  In fact, he may make the difference in whether or not we lose by making big mistakes. 

He also knows there are certain passes Andy can't make which limit what he his capable of doing. 

I guess that settles it. And for those who will follow up and say he's right for doing so, I forward you to Joe Flacco. All it takes is a Dalton stretch like October 2013 to occur in January and they win the SB. So please do not root against him for such a silly reason. 

You are aware that before Joe Flacco had his superb 2012 Superbowl run he was already 4-3 in the playoffs no?  That is correct, he had a winning playoff record BEFORE the Super Bowl Year.

Go hates Andy because he knows that in a tight important game against a very good opponent (playoffs, primetime) Andy Dalton will not be the guy who can carry the team to victory by making big plays.  In fact, he may make the difference in whether or not we lose by making big mistakes. 

He also knows there are certain passes Andy can't make which limit what he his capable of doing. 

No one knows anything for fact. Its sports. Its dynamic. Its life. He's not Ms. Cleo. If Joe Flacco can win a Super Bowl, so can Dalton. Will he? Who knows. But no one knows for sure that he can't. 

I personally don't think Marvin Lewis can win a playoff game. Am I 100%? No. Do I root against him in order to insure he will be fired while the team is still in contention? Hell no. 

One of the greatest poets of our time would have this to say about it

the haters are gonna hate, hate, hate.   the players are gonna play, play, play.   you've got to shake it off, shake it off, you got to shake it off, shake if off.

ngbbs4a2d4182cbc9c.jpg

Yeah, it's either that or he obsesses about how much carpet he could buy with an extra 20k.

One of the greatest poets of our time would have this to say about it

the haters are gonna hate, hate, hate.   the players are gonna play, play, play.   you've got to shake it off, shake it off, you got to shake it off, shake if off.

:24:

/thread

You are aware that before Joe Flacco had his superb 2012 Superbowl run he was already 4-3 in the playoffs no?  That is correct, he had a winning playoff record BEFORE the Super Bowl Year.

Flacco: 1st 3 years- 57.3 QB Rating (Playoffs)

Dalton: 1st 3 years- 54.3 QB Rating (Playoffs)

1st 3 Playoff Games:

Flacco- 55.5 QB Rating

Dalton- 54.3 QB Rating

Joe Flacco had shown promise in the playoffs, he had elivated his game in them, compared to the regular season.

Flacco: 1st 3 years- 57.3 QB Rating (Playoffs)

Dalton: 1st 3 years- 54.3 QB Rating (Playoffs)

1st 3 Playoff Games:

Flacco- 55.5 QB Rating

Dalton- 54.3 QB Rating

And what was his turnover ratio?

is this no longer a team game?

In one of Joe Flacco's playoff wins, he completed 4 passes.  Four.

He completed 50% or less of his passes in his first 4 playoff games.

A wins a win, but he definitely didn't show some promise in playoff games and didn't elevate his level of play like Jamie said. He couldn't be further off on this one.

Just go look and see what Ravens fans were sayin about him after 3 seasons. Same thing bengals fans are about Andy.

That doesn't mean Andy is gonna pull a flacco but it's certainly possible.

is this no longer a team game?

In one of Joe Flacco's playoff wins, he completed 4 passes.  Four.

He completed 50% or less of his passes in his first 4 playoff games.

And how many turnovers did he have?

Dalton's turnover to TD ratio is 7:1 I believe an Flacco's was 4:4

Flacco's record?  

In 1 game he only threw 4 passes because they ran NE out the stadium with long runs and running plays in general that built a huge lead.  Makes sense he only threw 4 times.  There was no need to pass.  

Stop throwing out bullshit stats to back up your bullshit arguments.  

Archived