Official Die Stealers Die Game Thread

I live out in the sticks fluhartz!  lol  I work in Lexington so if it came down to it, I'd just drive up

there and watch it somewhere.  That's a 3 hour round trip drive though.  I already do it 4 days

a week for work so one more wouldn't hurt.  I'd just rather watch it home where I can enjoy some

adult beverages and not have to worry about driving an hour and a half afterwards!   :)

Holy shit, you drive thee hours round trip to get to work? Out of curiosity, why in the world do you do that?

Prior to being self employed and working from home recently, I would never live farther than 20 minutes from work. I hate wasting my life driving to and from work.

This punter for AZ is awful

Yeah he is.  Pretty much dicking AZ as hard as possible right now.  You have a shitty quarterback, don't compound that by giving them incredible field position.

I live out in the sticks fluhartz!  lol  I work in Lexington so if it came down to it, I'd just drive up

there and watch it somewhere.  That's a 3 hour round trip drive though.  I already do it 4 days

a week for work so one more wouldn't hurt.  I'd just rather watch it home where I can enjoy some

adult beverages and not have to worry about driving an hour and a half afterwards!   :)

ugh.. figured as much... That does suck, but I think I would make an exception for this.. DD or stay sober(DD for sure lol)..

I and I totally agree about watching at home and being able to drink and not have to worry about anything...

Good Luck Meng!!!

Holy shit, you drive thee hours round trip to get to work? Out of curiosity, why in the world do you do that?

Prior to being self employed and working from home recently, I would never live farther than 20 minutes from work. I hate wasting my life driving to and from work.

Crazy isnt it!?  I'm looking for something closer but being "out in the sticks" like I am there isn't a whole lot

closer.  House is almost paid off.  Don't really feel like moving.  I've gotten use to it.  The drive IN to work

isn't that bad since since I leave the house around 5 AM.  The drive home kinda sucks because I leave work

around 6:30 PM and rush hour traffic is still lingering around.  I don't sleep much anyways!  lol  Figure I'll get

plenty of sleep in the cemetary  :bek081: 3 days off each week is kind of nice too.  Forgot to mention I have a cat, 2 dogs (both over 100 lbs.) and a horse.  Not too easy to just pick up and move lol.

Crazy isnt it!?  I'm looking for something closer but being "out in the sticks" like I am there isn't a whole lot

closer.  House is almost paid off.  Don't really feel like moving.  I've gotten use to it.  The drive IN to work

isn't that bad since since I leave the house around 5 AM.  The drive home kinda sucks because I leave work

around 6:30 PM and rush hour traffic is still lingering around.  I don't sleep much anyways!  lol  Figure I'll get

plenty of sleep in the cemetary  :bek081: 3 days off each week is kind of nice too.  Forgot to mention I have a cat, 2 dogs (both over 100 lbs.) and a horse.  Not too easy to just pick up and move lol.

Haha you have much more patience than I do... I could never start and finish my day in a car for that long- especially if you have traffic at all on the way in/home. I couldnt even imagine doing that!

Archived