Mike Brown is leading charge vs. Status quo as they eye free agency

It's brutal.  

I see Kaepernick as a huge upgrade.  Then Mike shows no interest.  Then it is revealed the 9ers never even wanted to trade him.

Like all great minds, I am completely, and utterly, alone.  

LOL. I feel like Mikey would potentially be there with you. Imagine the fuckery on bengals message boards if we traded Dalton for Kaep haha

Well, just tell me where you are driving....wait...are you the old dude in front of me in the Buick LaSabre with your blinker on?

Hey SF2, I am an old guy, but this is what I did today...

Today's swim was a totally average, non-eventful swim. Nothing stood out. I swam the front crawl nonstop for 1.194 miles in 66 minutes. It was a slow, steady pace. I commented to the lifeguard on duty as I was leaving the pool that I took 860 breathes and 2,580 strokes today. She said one of the other male swimmers (who is around 25 years old) said to her as they watched me swim today, "That guy is an animal in the water!" I'm glad she shared that with me. It made my day, hee, hee. (I have recorded numerical things for years and years and years. I know,... it's weird.) My goal is to swim 1,000 miles in retirement using the front crawl. I have been tabulating the number of strokes, breaths, and time measured in days, then weeks, then months it took me to swim that distance. It should be fun and interesting to see the final tally after 1,000 miles. I have ~560 front crawl miles logged. I fly back and forth from Dayton to Orlando. The average flight is two hours and 10 minutes. I want to see if I can swim two hours and 10 minutes nonstop using the front crawl. If I make it, that will be fun knowing as a take the next flight, I can swim the flight nonstop, hee, hee. I think I will try it after I get back to Ohio from Florida.

Today's swim was a totally average, non-eventful swim. Nothing stood out. I swam the front crawl nonstop for 1.194 miles in 66 minutes. It was a slow, steady pace. I commented to the lifeguard on duty as I was leaving the pool that I took 860 breathes and 2,580 strokes today. She said one of the other male swimmers (who is around 25 years old) said to her as they watched me swim today, "That guy is an animal in the water!" I'm glad she shared that with me. It made my day, hee, hee. (I have recorded numerical things for years and years and years. I know,... it's weird.) My goal is to swim 1,000 miles in retirement using the front crawl. I have been tabulating the number of strokes, breaths, and time measured in days, then weeks, then months it took me to swim that distance. It should be fun and interesting to see the final tally after 1,000 miles. I have ~560 front crawl miles logged. I fly back and forth from Dayton to Orlando. The average flight is two hours and 10 minutes. I want to see if I can swim two hours and 10 minutes nonstop using the front crawl. If I make it, that will be fun knowing as a take the next flight, I can swim the flight nonstop, hee, hee. I think I will try it after I get back to Ohio from Florida.

Uhh, do you mean Freestyle?  Front Crawl is so 60s.

I like it!

Uhh, do you mean Freestyle?  Front Crawl is so 60s.

Freestyle actually means any stroke. Most of the people use the front crawl during a freestyle race. So, they are interchangeable, but the proper terminology is front crawl.

It's brutal.  

I see Kaepernick as a huge upgrade.  Then Mike shows no interest.  Then it is revealed the 9ers never even wanted to trade him.

Like all great minds, I am completely, and utterly, alone.  

I'd say you got off lucky.

Scharm's Jay Cutler fantasy has taken months to play out.

Freestyle actually means any stroke. Most of the people use the front crawl during a freestyle race. So, they are interchangeable, but the proper terminology is front crawl.

Nobody calls it the front crawl...nobody. I swam AAU for years and everyone understands what Freestyle really means in competitive swimming. You need to get with the times...gramps.

Nobody calls it the front crawl...nobody. I swam AAU for years and everyone understands what Freestyle really means in competitive swimming. You need to get with the times...gramps.

I'm not going to argue with you. Here is what dictionary.com said freestyle is

a. competition in which any of the standard strokes may be used, according to the swimmer's choice.

b. the crawl.

And that is exactly what I said.

And why would you be hateful and call me a name? It serves no purpose. I certainly will not call you a name.

Kinda like how "intercourse" means any kind of connections or dealings between persons or groups, but most people now think it means "sexual intercourse" because that is the preferred type of intercourse. ;)

PS: I'm an old fart, too.

Kinda like how "intercourse" means any kind of connections or dealings between persons or groups, but most people now think it means "sexual intercourse" because that is the preferred type of intercourse. ;)

Based on this post, you should be living in Florida, at The Villages.  Our poster by the name of Rick can guide you to some thirsty 50 yr olds.  Primetime baby.  

I'm not going to argue with you. Here is what dictionary.com said freestyle is

a. competition in which any of the standard strokes may be used, according to the swimmer's choice.

b. the crawl.

And that is exactly what I said.

And why would you be hateful and call me a name? It serves no purpose. I certainly will not call you a name.

LOL, I am probably only 1 or 2 years younger than you....old man.  Now head on down to the "Service Station" and get yourself some "Petrol"  before you head on out to the "Natatorium" to get your 32 laps of "The Front Crawl" in . 

There is a town in central PA (near Lancaster) called Intercourse because it was where 2 major roads at the time it was founded crossed.  My first wife and I bought my mother and stepfather t-shirts from a shop there that said "Intercourse was everything I thought it would be".  They also sell a bumper sticker that says "Virginia may be for lovers, but Pennsylvania has Intercourse".

What makes it even funnier is there are also towns in the area named Bird in Hand, Paradise, and Blue Ball.

Those Amish were horny buggers.

:lol:

Re: Hall, why the fuck would you draft 2 DB's in the first round & then pay Hall easily 2x his market value to leave them both on the bench? Hopefully a restructure is in the works.

Lol. I seriously think the plan is to hope that he ends up being worth his contract

Re: Hall, why the fuck would you draft 2 DB's in the first round & then pay Hall easily 2x his market value to leave them both on the bench? Hopefully a restructure is in the works.

The same brain trust that used the 21st pick twice in the last 5 years on Tight Ends.  A little trivia test:  How many Tight Ends have been picked in the first round over the last 5 drafts? 

The same brain trust that used the 21st pick twice in the last 5 years on Tight Ends.  A little trivia test:  How many Tight Ends have been picked in the first round over the last 5 drafts? 

Eric Ebron is the only other one I can think of off hand. We love our tes .

Hopefully so, but then the Bengals typically honor their contracts too. When was the last time they had restructured someone?

Eric Ebron is the only other one I can think of off hand. We love our tes .

Him and Brandon Pettigrew (2009).. Bengals and Lions with the only ones and two each...

Colby Fleener and Zack Ertz were both picked just outside the 1st...

Archived