Anyone see Dalton traded article?

Saw something on Facebook a few minutes ago saying Dalton was traded. I came here, thought it best to bring the link, went back to Facebook and couldn't find it. I really wish Facebook would leave the damn front page alone. Anyway, any truth to the rumor?

MULLY

I actually agree, ...Dalton is better than Kaep.

Better at what? I will take the guy who had 364 yards and led his offense to 29 points against the Ravens in the Super Bowl, 23 of those points in the second half.

Same guy beat Green Bay at Lambeau field in 8 degree weather the next year in the playoffs ending the game with a 65 yard  drive resulting in the game winning field goal.

Sorry if I want someone who has proven he can actually show up in big games on occaision.

EDIT: KC is 4-2 in the playoffs.  He has averaged 229 passing and 84.5 yards rushing PER playoff game with 11 total Tds to 5 ints and an 87.3 passer rating.    Keep in mind 2 of the games were in the NFC Championship and the another the Superbowl.  Dalton's numbers in 4 WILDCARD losses don't even approach this..not even close.

Better at what? I will take the guy who had 364 yards and led his offense to 29 points against the Ravens in the Super Bowl, 23 of those points in the second half.

Same guy beat Green Bay at Lambeau field in 8 degree weather the next year in the playoffs ending the game with a 65 yard game drive resulting in the game winning field goal.

Sorry, I want someone who has proven he can actually show up in big games on occaision.

It's called the Dalton Defense Mechanism.  It's where you believe the QB of your team to be better than others because it makes you feel better than the depression that occurs as a result of admitting he's a shitty, shitty, horrible, poops down his leg in big moments, sharter of a QB, no matter how many times he's proven it.  

There are similar instances to this....such as the 380 lbs woman at Wal-Mart wearing yoga pants, thinking she looks good, because admitting that she's causing several people to vomit their last meal up, isn't the reality she wants to live in.  

It's understandable.  Hey, at least it's not the '90s.  

Archived