!!!THE OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

I ran around the house yelling FUCK YA and then on my way back to the living room, full tilt, I tripped over a bench and fell on my face. My family killed themselves laughing but...who cares! WE WIN! WHODEY!!!

lol yeah i almost passed out screaming

Amazing comeback.  Defense corralled Wilson and shut down Seattle for the final 10 minutes of regulation and all of OT...  Dalton showed serious poise during the final two drives and throughout OT.  Playmakers made plays, no stupid penalties, Gio pounding it against a tired D-line at the end.... and Nugent hits two at the end to tie and win the game.  Even Marvin did well by not botching-up too bad with clock management.

This was an entire team win.

A statement was made today.  Down 24-7 in the 4th against the Seattle defense - to win.  Damn, it's a great day to be a Bengal fan!

I have to admit, I didn't think we had a chance after that fumble TD return... It looked like the team was in the full implosion mode we all know so well. This time however they managed to pull it back together. This wasn't just a statement game, I think this young team may have finally turned a very important corner... 

Archived