!!!THE OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

The best part is I am a short, fat little prick so when I went down it is was loud, ugly and noisy. I took out half the dining room table and chairs. Luckily we aren't having Thanksgiving dinner until tomorrow night or the turkey would have been on the couch.

You don't live in a van down by the river ? :ninja:

Just want to say, on my way home that I gave up middle of 3rd quarter and thought about leaving the game but I'm glad I stayed anyways the jungle was absolutely electric today. To everyone that was able to make it good job today it was really loud. 

Today's @Bengals winning OT field goal was likely enabled by a 1/3-in deflection to the right, caused by Earth’s Rotation.

In the N. Hemisphere, Earth’s Coriolis force deflects airborne north-south projectiles to the right. About 1/2-in per 50 yds.

The @Bengals stadium isn’t oriented exactly North-South. And the field goal was 42-yds. Yielding a 1/3-in deflection, not 1/2

Today's @Bengals winning OT field goal was likely enabled by a 1/3-in deflection to the right, caused by Earth’s Rotation.

In the N. Hemisphere, Earth’s Coriolis force deflects airborne north-south projectiles to the right. About 1/2-in per 50 yds.

The @Bengals stadium isn’t oriented exactly North-South. And the field goal was 42-yds. Yielding a 1/3-in deflection, not 1/2

Oh. I need to recalibrate my instruments

The best part is I am a short, fat little prick so when I went down it is was loud, ugly and noisy. I took out half the dining room table and chairs. Luckily we aren't having Thanksgiving dinner until tomorrow night or the turkey would have been on the couch.

From your comment, I have to assume you are from Canada because I think Thanksgiving for you Canadians is Columbus Day to us Americans.  Not to mention:  BengalsFanInTO--the TO happens to be referring to Toronto, right?

Just a couple of observations.

seahawks linebackers suck dicks, screen game should be on point today..

and black andy dalton is terrible, so the defense should have a field day..

SHOULD be an easy win.

i think the hawks are winless on the road as well, and should be 1-3 if officials knew the rules..

seahawks suck. our presumed tough schedule is turning into a cakewalk into the #1-2 seed

black andy dalton lmao

I don't think they showed it on TV, but at the game after Nugent kicked it off to begin overtime he went to the sidelines and his coach was trying to calm him down. After a kickoff. Granted, maybe he was doing that because he was still feeling the adrenaline from the last second time running out field goal in regulation, but still. You can imagine how I felt when he lined up to kick the field goal in overtime.

Watching them in person get the kick off at the end of regulation was nuts.

I don't think they showed it on TV, but at the game after Nugent kicked it off to begin overtime he went to the sidelines and his coach was trying to calm him down. After a kickoff. Granted, maybe he was doing that because he was still feeling the adrenaline from the last second time running out field goal in regulation, but still. You can imagine how I felt when he lined up to kick the field goal in overtime.

Watching them in person get the kick off at the end of regulation was nuts.

I think that the execution of that tying FG is very telling of where this team is right now. So many things could've gone wrong just getting the snap off with no time outs and the clock running. Very impressive.

Archived