Vontaze Burfict suspended 3 games for fake hit

So which week will Bengals play Stealers in Pittsburgh? Week 1, 2 or 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way.  There is no way the networks or NFL want Taze sitting for the away Pittspuke game,....Cha-ching!.

I know dude, ...that's why I keep posting till everyone looks it up themselves and realizes how insane this league is.

Im with ya 100%. A team that more than likely wins their 1st playoff game in 25 years if they're not hosed on some bs and the whole story after is about bad blood etc when it should be about what league can do to stop games being won and lost on ridiculous one sided calls. I signed that petition if you didn't see it I believe link is on page 1. Hate the way Burficts being made to look in whole thing. He's no choir boy but his name is not Lucifer either like they're trying to make him out to be. He even went to see if Brown was ok and one of their shitty trainers pushed him. Im sure there has to be some rule against that as well. 

I hate what the NFL has become. Sadly it is a direct reflection of this shitty fucking horrible society we live in nowadays. I am 32 years old and some days feel like society has passed me by. When did everyone become such a fucking bitch??????

I agree. Honestly, I have went to every playoff game since 2005.  When I found out we were playing the Stealers, I said no go.  I'm not going to put myself through that shit again.  Stealers are so predictable.  

Im with ya 100%. A team that more than likely wins their 1st playoff game in 25 years if they're not hosed on some bs and the whole story after is about bad blood etc when it should be about what league can do to stop games being won and lost on ridiculous one sided calls. I signed that petition if you didn't see it I believe link is on page 1. Hate the way Burficts being made to look in whole thing. He's no choir boy but his name is not Lucifer either like they're trying to make him out to be. He even went to see if Brown was ok and one of their shitty trainers pushed him. Im sure there has to be some rule against that as well. 

Exactly, ...he's no choir boy, ...never will be, ...but today Brown has a clean bill of health, ...who was the liar?

Exactly, ...he's no choir boy, ...never will be, ...but today Brown has a clean bill of health, ...who was the liar?

Yup such a vicious hit though right? Sanders said it best He's really close with Brown said "they're like brothers." and "Burfict could of cleaned him up if he wanted to but, he didn't." Not to mention if you watch replay in slow motion hell even regular speed you can tell Brown's head came down and to the right Vontaze didn't go up and to the left he actually pulled his shoulder and elbow a bit in at last second like you and Deion Sanders also said. He may have other instances contributing to this suspension but this being the reason he gets suspended even though you can see there was no intent on his part to do anything is disgusting. So what now? Are they gonna start suspending people who don't see each other and run into each other full speed since intent doesn't seem to play any part in their punishment assessments?

It's 3 games because he's always dirty.  He twists ankles in piles, he rams his knee into shoulders, he tees off on receivers.  He's not the only one who does it but he may be the most prolific at it.  Love him or hate him but you can't deny what you see on film.  

Brown is listed as doubtful for Denver.  Where's the clean bill of health?

It's 3 games because he's always dirty.  He twists ankles in piles, he rams his knee into shoulders, he tees off on receivers.  He's not the only one who does it but he may be the most prolific at it.  Love him or hate him but you can't deny what you see on film.  

Brown is listed as doubtful for Denver.  Where's the clean bill of health?

Well, ...he was fine when he partied with the team after the game and when the docs saw him Monday, ...I wonder what changed since then?

I know when Eifert was concussed he didn't party with anyone and was out 3 games.

Btw, ...how do you get -4 reputation on a board that doesn't allow negative votes?

Well, ...he was fine when he partied with the team after the game and when the docs saw him Monday, ...I wonder what changed since then?

I know when Eifert was concussed he didn't party with anyone and was out 3 games.

Btw, ...how do you get -4 reputation on a board that doesn't allow negative votes?

He's that annoying. As far as Brown, they're between a rock and a hard place. Now that everybody knows he faked it, he's concussed again to uphold the charade. He'll play. Don't put anything past those manipulative assholes.

Supposedly Brown's father said somewhere said he was going to play.  Sounds like this is a save-face to me.  Hopefully TJ Ward does the same thing again this weekend.

Speaking of TJ, I think the Broncos D is back to full strength also. Unlike their regular season game. Even if the stealer fakers all play, they will get shut down. Broncos just have to watch out for the refs and they'll be fine.

In a court of law that doesn't matter, ...it's what happened in this game that does.

if you think, in the court of law, that your past isnt considered, i believe you to be highly mistaken.  Im not saying the suspension is right or wrong, im just saying what happened Saturday, in conjunction with his reputation, has created this "target" and ultimately it resulted in a 3 game suspension(more than likely reduced to 1 game).

if you think, in the court of law, that your past isnt considered, i believe you to be highly mistaken.  Im not saying the suspension is right or wrong, im just saying what happened Saturday, in conjunction with his reputation, has created this "target" and ultimately it resulted in a 3 game suspension(more than likely reduced to 1 game).

It won't be reduced to 1 game without a lawyer, ...that's a given.  And if you are going to all that trouble, ...might as well get the whole thing overturned.

Again, I'm as mad as anyone about the turnout of that game Saturday.  The Bengals had that game all but won, until Fumbles McGee shit down his leg, but this is what i'm talking about....

● 2015, Week 17 -- Fined $50,000 for illegal hit on Ravens tight end Maxx Williams

● 2015, Week 14 -- Fined nearly $70,000 for three different infractions against the Stealers: roughing the passer, facemask and unnecessary roughness

● 2014, Week 16 -- Fined $25,000 for twisting the ankles of Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and tight end Greg Olsen

● 2013 Week 8 -- Fined $21,000 for hitting Jets receiver Stephen Hill with the crown of his helmet

● 2013 Week 6 -- Fined nearly $8,000 for facemask against Bills running back Fred Jackson

● 2013 Week 3 -- Fined $31,000 for two incidents against the Green Bay Packers: hitting defenseless receiver James Jones and striking tight end Ryan Taylor in the groin

The fumble was in OUR hands. WE could have ended it. Instead we handed it to the refs to hand it to them.

Absolutely true. But we would've been with out a very important piece of our offense against the Patriots, because he was the victim of an attempted decapitation. Followed by a celebration of said assault.

Archived