LaFell Torn Ligament in Hand

LOL @ Preseason. What a fucking useless meat-grinder. Totally fucking irrelevant. 

The high school team near my house doesn't have exhibition games--why do grown assed professional men need them? And certainly not four of them! 

Fucking NFL. I could not detest this league more if I tried. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

LOL @ Preseason. What a fucking useless meat-grinder. Totally fucking irrelevant. 

The high school team near my house doesn't have exhibition games--why do grown assed professional men need them? And certainly not four of them! 

Fucking NFL. I could not detest this league more if I tried. 

You know most of our injuries have been in practice and not preseason games, right?

10 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Just one more excuse to not face his old patriots team in week 6. I don't think he'll have a good game on his return. Bill will shut him down. There's a reason they dumped him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmm... whatever.

From the early poop, albeit from Marvin, it looks like he will be well ready by week six and I see far more motivation for him to have a career game just to show the Pattyrats that they f'd up in letting him leave.

Ummmm... whatever.

From the early poop, albeit from Marvin, it looks like he will be well ready by week six and I see far more motivation for him to have a career game just to show the Pattyrats that they f'd up in letting him leave.

Believe me I hope your right but I think he'll let the nerves of returning to New England get the better of him.

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

If he doesn't he may lose the starting job to Boyd. If he hasn't already. 

That's a good point, Boyd has definitely looked great so far. I almost wonder if this will be sort of a trial run to determine if he should opt for surgery and be back later on in the season.

With Billings out indefinitely. Everyone that avoided him in the draft. Look like geniuses. You can't bulk up like that and not expect something to give. His strongman stats won't hold up long term in the NFL. He wasn't big enough and attempted over compensate. He's needs to back off on the extreme lifting and stress flexibility.

16 hours ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

With Billings out indefinitely. Everyone that avoided him in the draft. Look like geniuses. You can't bulk up like that and not expect something to give. His strongman stats won't hold up long term in the NFL. He wasn't big enough and attempted over compensate. He's needs to back off on the extreme lifting and stress flexibility.

Weight lifting with proper form (which he does) does not impact this at all.

22 hours ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

And the science behind your opinion of an injured fourth round player is....?

Archived