As for Ojabo, since the Bengals have historically shelved their rookies for the first season, and since the roster is already fairly strong, I think the team can definitely afford to take a top talent later that is injured and basically give him a redshirt year. 

He was talked about as going in the top 10, so taking him in the 2nd round would be worth it. 

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Hes good but how serious of an injury are we talking about.?

Im not big on a 1st round pick that goes on IR his first season..

Id prefer Leal at 1 than Ojabo..

We've had WAY too much experience with that.  😁

23 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

As a 3rd round pick?

Hell no...

Do  you think he will last until our fourth? Not saying he won't but I have my doubts. And if he's as good as advertised he will be a hell of a weapon

On 3/22/2022 at 11:34 PM, BlackJesus said:

As for Ojabo, since the Bengals have historically shelved their rookies for the first season, and since the roster is already fairly strong, I think the team can definitely afford to take a top talent later that is injured and basically give him a redshirt year. 

He was talked about as going in the top 10, so taking him in the 2nd round would be worth it. 

I'd consider him at 31 if no worthy CB or 3T is there. He's a top 15 prospect.  With Burrow we won't be picking many of those for the next 10+ years.

18 hours ago, gupps said:

Do  you think he will last until our fourth? Not saying he won't but I have my doubts. And if he's as good as advertised he will be a hell of a weapon

I have no idea where he will be drafted..

If he's on the board with our 4th rd pick I'd consider it..

I'm going to scratch Tyler Lindabaum from my 1st. ( Or actually top pick in rd 2) ).

The arm length is disastrous..

He held up well in college but in the NFL level he's lacking severely..

Helluva competitor  and technician but not in day one..

Too risky..

Im good with "Mad Dog" Karras for a year or two and upgrade elsewhere. .

1 hour ago, gupps said:

After lasts years draft and free agency I'd be shocked if they drafted oline in round 1. Time to give the "D" some lovin' in the draft.

agree - we need to shore up our secondary as well as our pass rush.

Do that, and we're in good shape.

Archived