Republicans

MichaelWeston

23 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

You hide your true faith like a coward.

Maybe religion is marginal to you.

You come on here and  blowout shit all the time about your hatred.

You've probably never served your country in any capacity .

Just  running your mouth to immpress Lord know who..

What al little man you are.

Worthless.

You sound triggered, snowflake

3 hours ago, Shebengal said:

"They want to give Trump the authority to fire over 50,000 government workers if he so chooses...as if Trump doesn't LOVE firing people, he is literally famous for firing people."

50,000?? Child's play in comparison to what Vivek Ramaswamy wants to do if he is elected president. 

https://apnews.com/article/ramaswamy-2024-gop-slash-federal-workforce-layoffs-fbi-180ef9599a688ef68d6e51446baef4a7

Multiple sources have cited this and I heard it from his own mouth during the last debate. 

This kid is a punk who, by his own admission, likes to play devil's advocate. . For crying out loud, I have T-shirts and sweaters older than him that I still fit into and wear. 

He wants to be a younger Trump and is well on his way as his company is currently has 2 lawsuits against them, one for...wait for it... sexual discrimination and harassment. 

this would end the idea of having government employees who have served under both D's and R's who can be independent and tell people the truth instead of being fearful of not being loyal to the President and thus putting out propaganda that makes him look good.

It's fascism and it needs to be said so, I do not care if you are a D or an R, this needs to be opposed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Hey, common ground! Too bad the closest alternatives right now are DeSantis & RFK, Jr.

Low-cal Trump Lite or an absolute wackadoo imbecile. Yikes. 

RFK Jr. is talking about running as an independent. DeSantis is slipping in the most recent polls. His problem is that he’s too focused on “woke” issues and not enough on the issues that matter, plus I question the wisdom of the battle he’s waging with Disney. “Sure, let’s piss off one of our biggest employers (if not our biggest employer) and one of our biggest drivers of tourism in the state because they don’t agree with me on gay rights. Great idea!” Yeah, that’s smart. 🙄

8 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

RFK Jr. is talking about running as an independent. DeSantis is slipping in the most recent polls. His problem is that he’s too focused on “woke” issues and not enough on the issues that matter, plus I question the wisdom of the battle he’s waging with Disney. “Sure, let’s piss off one of our biggest employers (if not our biggest employer) and one of our biggest drivers of tourism in the state because they don’t agree with me on gay rights. Great idea!” Yeah, that’s smart. 🙄

IDK how much to trust polls, the people that support those 2 aren't big on concepts like cause & effect, demographics, voting against their own interests, the foreseeable consequences of their actions, or y'know basic consensus reality so... :shrug:

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

this would end the idea of having government employees who have served under both D's and R's who can be independent and tell people the truth instead of being fearful of not being loyal to the President and thus putting out propaganda that makes him look good.

It's fascism and it needs to be said so, I do not care if you are a D or an R, this needs to be opposed.

To many gov workers sitting on their ass on cellphones doing nothing..

You know this.

Excessive waste.

• Upvote 1

On 9/6/2023 at 12:45 PM, PatternMaster said:

Has anyone here heard about Project 2025, the Trump playbook if he gets elected in 2024. Brought to you by the climate change deniers, anti-critical race theory loving, BLM hating, transgender rights opposing, and backers of defunding Ukraine.....the Heritage Foundation 

https://www.heritage.org/conservatism/commentary/project-2025

Your another lost soul.

What did America ever do to you to hate it so?

Maybe you should have lived in Iran or Russia to see what you have here.

On 11/12/2022 at 3:17 PM, Shebengal said:

Watching Faux News (and no, I don’t actively watch this-I just happen to be in the room when it’s on.) still claim this is embarrassing 😳. You want proof that the Republicans are power hungry-look at Ohio and how badly it’s gerrymandered right now (and probably will be for years to come.)

You live in one of the best states in America.

It's been good to you..

Don't defame it by denouncing it. 

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Your another lost soul.

What did America ever do to you to hate it so?

Maybe you should have lived in Iran or Russia to see what you have here.

Who do you think you are to tell me where to live...u realize not everyone has the same opinions, life experiences, and world views as you...right?

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

To many gov workers sitting on their ass on cellphones doing nothing..

You know this.

Excessive waste.

That doesn't mean the president should have the right to fire them. There is a process for it.

Do you really want government workers employed at the whim of the president? You do understand the consequences of allowing that and the potential for outright propaganda that would come of it that would be only positive for the person in office. Surely you see that? This is how governments like North Korea behave. 

3 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Disney is a liberal group consumed in profit.

Theyre views are skewed by liberals

that play a part in their existence.

Cowardly Corp that sells propaganda to stay relevant.

You can't see this?

50 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

That doesn't mean the president should have the right to fire them. There is a process for it.

Do you really want government workers employed at the whim of the president? You do understand the consequences of allowing that and the potential for outright propaganda that would come of it that would be only positive for the person in office. Surely you see that? This is how governments like North Korea behave. 

North Korea is another reminder how cruel their people are treated.

Do you see this here?

We have radicals who propose that ,,America as the same.

The agenda of their beliefs is to destroy our  nation as we know it.

I can't tolerate radical propaganda by insane lib radicals.

10 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

You live in one of the best states in America.

It's been good to you..

Don't defame it by denouncing it. 

First of all, don't presume to know whether Ohio has been good to me or not.

Second of all, I'm allowed to denounce it if I like. It's called free speech.

As for being one of the "best states in America", sure, it is if you're not a woman who wants control over her body instead of the government telling her what she can and can't do. It is if you don't mind being governed by a governor who promised to "do something" after the mass shooting in Dayton and his idea of "doing something" was to loosen gun laws. It is if you don't care that the way the state funds our schools was declared unconstitutional 26 years ago and the legislature's way of fixing it is to expand school vouchers to just about anyone. That's mine and your tax dollars effectively going to fund private schools, including religious schools. All expanding the school voucher program did was allow parents who were paying for their kids' education and could do so to reduce their burden. My school district currently has a tax levy on the ballot that if it passes, will increase my property taxes by $800.00/year. That is going to price a lot of senior citizens out of their homes. It is if you're a college student or professor who doesn't want to discuss anything deemed "controversial" in a classroom. Who decides what is "controversial" and what is not? Again, the legislature wants to decide that. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Disney is a liberal group consumed in profit.

Theyre views are skewed by liberals

that play a part in their existence.

Cowardly Corp that sells propaganda to stay relevant.

You can't see this?

I've never been to Disneyland or Disney World, nor do I subscribe to any of their streaming services. Liberal viewpoint or not, it just doesn't seem prudent to piss off one of your biggest employers and drivers of tourism to your state. That would be like Mike DeWine pissing off Honda or Limited Brands. That's all I'm saying. 

9 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

North Korea is another reminder how cruel their people are treated.

Do you see this here?

We have radicals who propose that ,,America as the same.

The agenda of their beliefs is to destroy our  nation as we know it.

I can't tolerate radical propaganda by insane lib radicals.

Well seeing as Clarence Thomas suggested we revisit gay marriage, and seeing that we've taken women's right to choose away nationally. We heading down a slippery slope of human rights.

And you do not have to believe me, go look for yourself into Unitary Executive Theory and Schedule F.

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

As for being one of the "best states in America", sure, it is if you're not a woman who wants control over her body instead of the government telling her what she can and can't do. It is if you don't mind being governed by a governor who promised to "do something" after the mass shooting in Dayton and his idea of "doing something" was to loosen gun laws. It is if you don't care that the way the state funds our schools was declared unconstitutional 26 years ago and the legislature's way of fixing it is to expand school vouchers to just about anyone. That's mine and your tax dollars effectively going to fund private schools, including religious schools. All expanding the school voucher program did was allow parents who were paying for their kids' education and could do so to reduce their burden. My school district currently has a tax levy on the ballot that if it passes, will increase my property taxes by $800.00/year. That is going to price a lot of senior citizens out of their homes. It is if you're a college student or professor who doesn't want to discuss anything deemed "controversial" in a classroom. Who decides what is "controversial" and what is not? Again, the legislature wants to decide that. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Control over her body meaning

abortions?.

Once the heart beats it's a living  soul in the womb.

To abort it at the hat time is no less than murdering a child..

15 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

No assumption on my part.

Excessive waste  by the Biden crew.that has no regards in gov spending.

What a horror show they've become.

You're assuming to know what I hate or how I spend my time. Just because someone is critical of something doesn't mean they hate it, often it's the opposite. Every member of this board as criticized the Bengals, does that mean we hate them? 

You referred to me as a lost soul, which is laughable. Your sense of superioirty is appalling, as if you have the authority to tell me anything because of what...your blind patroitism? your place in society as a heterosexual white man? what exactly gives you the right to label me as a hate filled lost soul that should move to Iran or North Korea if I don't blindly support this country?

Here's some advice, it might be a good idea for you to self reflect on why you feel so comfortable telling minorities and women how to live their lives, when you don't have the slightest clue about what it means to either one. 

You asking a black man what has this country done to you....either you are painfully ignorant of the history of this country or a troll...at best. You trying to tell women what to do with their bodies, because if you were a woman you would you be ok with someone telling you, you had to carry a baby in your body for 9 months even if it could kill you, or if you were raped or the victim of incest...

You seriously need to get a fucking clue. 

You and people who act and think like you are the problem with the Republican party, thanks for proving my point. 

23 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Control over her body meaning

abortions?.

Once the heart beats it's a living  soul in the womb.

To abort it at the hat time is no less than murdering a child..

And if the woman's life is in danger, oh well, it's God's will.

And once that unwanted child is born into a family that can't afford to raise it, oh well, get a job you lazy toddler.

And if that woman is actually a 13 year old rape victim, or even if she's not, oh well, God's will again just don't look at me when that newborn goes hungry.

Hey you know what else stops a beating heart? State-mandated executions in a system where you're 5-10 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted if you're nonwhite. No qualms with that though..

You only care about abortion because it allows you to virtue signal without any kind of sacrifice or effort on your part. You don't actually give a shit about the kid beyond that, or the women, or anything beyond waving your Bible around like a cudgel to make you feel important. It's cretinous and transparent. If your teenage daughter came home pregnant we both know your moral high ground would turn into a sandcastle immediately. FOH with your bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2