Jump to content

Keeping Our Enemies Closer 2022: second half


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

My hubby is not happy about it. He was looking forward to a run heavy game. 

With Josh Allen having such a bad case of the red zone yips, this might be just what he needs. Road games have the noise, animosity pressure. Home games have the noise, expectation pressure. A neutral dome feels like advantage Bills.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, MOC said:

Question, how do they handle tickets for something like this?

 

Asking for a friend? 😁

Here's what the venue is saying (and it isn't much):

TICKET INFORMATION 
The Lions are working closely with the NFL to determine ticketing plans for Sunday’s game. Ticket information will be posted at www.FordField.com as it becomes available.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Browns will still apply a heavy run game..

They allways do..

Game looks like a tossup ..

 

 

 

At home I'd like Buffalo coming off 2 losses to some questionable teams.   With the game being moved to Detroit, IDK. It's probably going to have a weird preseason-like atmosphere.  Could definitely see the last minute disruptions getting into their heads.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we and the Turds win,  on Sunday evening the standings would have

Us... 6-4

Buffalo 6-4 rather than 7-3

and 

Turds at 4-6

 

And we have them at home January 2 on Monday night ...

 

Would much rather pick up a game in the standings and Wild Card race Sunday

than see the going nowhere Turds lose a game that is meaningless to them.

 

Hold your nose and go Turds.  Sorry...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Here's what the venue is saying (and it isn't much):

TICKET INFORMATION 
The Lions are working closely with the NFL to determine ticketing plans for Sunday’s game. Ticket information will be posted at www.FordField.com as it becomes available.

Give them a couple of days, they will figure it out. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FOX GAMES

image.thumb.png.902d6d89ad1271795f9438fcf673df90.png

Red......... Detroit vs NY Giants

Blue........ Chicago vs Atlanta

Green..... Rams vs Andy Dalton

Orange... Washington WTF vs Houston

Baby Blue ... Carolina vs the Rats

Yellow... Las Vegas Sois vs Denver Go

:::::::::::::::

So for the early game, some of us can bounce back and forth between the Turds and Rats games.

Would love to see Baker Mayfield beat the Rats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Always curious how these games get parceled out amongst the nation. Yeah, the “regional interest” angle certainly…but if the greater part of the  inter mountain area get the LV Sois v Denver Go, why is the almost whole of AZ and a small section of the Oregon coast condemned to Chicago v ATL? 

 

Just find it interesting, no point really.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Always curious how these games get parceled out amongst the nation. Yeah, the “regional interest” angle certainly…but if the greater part of the  inter mountain area get the LV Sois v Denver Go, why is the almost whole of AZ and a small section of the Oregon coast condemned to Chicago v ATL? 

 

Just find it interesting, no point really.

I always like on the color maps how most weeks there is one little blob of Bengal color

all by itself in south central Louisiana.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2022 at 11:01 AM, A Rock said:

With Josh Allen having such a bad case of the red zone yips, 

 

 

Well you called that...  Their QB coach or somebody on that team needs to straighten him out.   Looks to me like all he needs to do is chill tf out and take about 20% off overall.,  He's pressing & it's jacking up the timing and accuracy, getting tunnel vision & such.  That's my guess, IDK, I give him an 82.7 grade.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I always like on the color maps how most weeks there is one little blob of Bengal color

all by itself in south central Louisiana.

The thing that ticks me off about this is they allow them to see all Bengals games just because Burrow played there.  Unlike thousands having to get what they feed us.  Has the NFL or TV Sports Networks ever did this for anyone else?  CBS has double header and is showing a stinking NFC Conference matchup in the majority of the US.  CBS has always shown AFC Conference matchups unless the teams are split conferences.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

The thing that ticks me off about this is they allow them to see all Bengals games just because Burrow played there.  Unlike thousands having to get what they feed us.  Has the NFL or TV Sports Networks ever did this for anyone else?  CBS has double header and is showing a stinking NFC Conference matchup in the majority of the US.  CBS has always shown AFC Conference matchups unless the teams are split conferences.  

 

 

Don't ask me for specific examples but they absolutely have, the networks will latch onto whatever connection.  See it more in places without an NFL team nearby.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...