Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

1 hour ago, Elflocko said:

I still hate the ‘B’. Wish they’d bring back the leaping tiger… 

I frequent the Lids site for any clearance deals for all my favorite teams. I will say that at least the Tiger head logo is featured on a lot of Bengals apparel now, more so than they used to. Don't call it a comeback!

• Like 1

On 6/8/2023 at 4:37 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

I may have posted this photo previously but the story behind it just got more interesting.

20230607_130416.jpg

Following our playoff victory in Buffalo, this photo came to me via either FB or Twitter.   It's stunning.

I reached out to the Bengals yesterday to see if they knew the photographer.  I wanted to give him/her credit and contact them to purchase a reprint to frame.  The team did not disappoint as they got me in touch this afternoon with the gent who snapped this.

Photo Credit: Seth Tanner

Seth provided me a high-res copy of the photo for free and gave me permission to use it as long as I don't use it commercially.

Amazing what you can accomplish just by asking. :)

I just received my 11x14 HQ prints and framed it today.....  

20230731_143928.jpg

Gonna look great in the Mancave next to my photo of McPherson's "Money Shot" against the Chiefs to kick us into the Super Bowl.

I ended up getting a Hobby Lobby 16x20 quick frame ($14, half price sale this week) and a 11x14 matte ($9) to mount the photo inside.  Considering how outstanding it looks, I think I got off hella cheap!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, membengal said:

I see that sentiment a lot but...,man, I really prefer the B. The leaping tiger reminds me too much of their shit years.  Like, I associate it with shitty grass turf and Akili Smith at QB. 

I think that's very fair.

• Upvote 2