Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

The bengals need to get a slip slide and do water drills. I believe I used to see Brady doing drills where they throw him wet football he has to throw it. They dunk balls in tubs of water. Get the glove situation figured out . Stock them, take them to away games. It kinda crazy billion dollar company, bengals can’t figure out weather. It’s common since. You run routes that you run to location and sit there. I thought I saw Cleveland doing this. Go under center run ball or just quit the rpo in weather hand it off. More rain this week, maybe, you think it was hurricane it was rain bs excuses. Cleveland has great home field advantage for sure. They should change their names to elves better marketing. 
sorry my grammar is terrible. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

The bengals need to get a slip slide and do water drills. I believe I used to see Brady doing drills where they throw him wet football he has to throw it. They dunk balls in tubs of water. Get the glove situation figured out . Stock them, take them to away games. It kinda crazy billion dollar company, bengals can’t figure out weather. It’s common since. You run routes that you run to location and sit there. I thought I saw Cleveland doing this. Go under center run ball or just quit the rpo in weather hand it off. More rain this week, maybe, you think it was hurricane it was rain bs excuses. Cleveland has great home field advantage for sure. They should change their names to elves better marketing. 
sorry my grammar is terrible. 

I'm sure they would've loved to hand it off to Smiley Joe all day but our OL still kinda sucks at run blocking and he moves like he has lead cleats so.. :shrug: 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Mixon did look livelier on Sunday than most of last season. He was able to turn the corner a couple of times. 

I agree, I thought he looked very spry and the Bengals made a mistake by not going to him early in the game to slow down the pass rush and get the offensive line in attack mode. They came out passing in the ran against the best pass rusher in the conference and it didn't go well for then entire game. 

Hopefully, this week they come out looking to establish the run game early, but I doubt that will happen.