Callahan to Titans

If Pitcher won't accept the OC job unless he calls the plays, then Zac needs to give up the play calling duties. (I doubt he would though). 

It's hard to see Pitcher preferring any other QB to Burrow as he should see that Callahan just rode Joe's success to a HC job. 

But if Pitcher really wants to call the plays and other teams will let him do that and Zac won't, that could be enough to lose him I guess. 

12 minutes ago, spicoli said:

So I wonder if his dad might defect from Cleveland now to go work with his son? 🤷‍♂️

If that happens we are not going to get a chance at their assistant 

But that's not likely to happen anyway as we all know the Bengals aren't going to let Pollack go

I can’t see Pitcher not tying his horse to Joe. Too much ambiguity at the other destinations at the most important position on the team. Callahan didn’t need to call plays to get his shot and neither will Pitch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

I might very seriously consider that on draft day if either of the top 2 Tackles are there at 7. We could secure one and then use the 18th pick to get Tee's replacement. 

I can't imagine the Titans would give us their top ten pick for Tee's "franchise" year...but they might give us their top ten 2nd rd pick. Would you do that?

14 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

I can't imagine the Titans would give us their top ten pick for Tee's "franchise" year...but they might give us their top ten 2nd rd pick. Would you do that?

No. Higgins is worth a 1st AND a 2nd, no way you give him up for essentially nothing. He’ll be tagged this year, if a team wants to trade for him, that’s what they’ll have to give up.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

You would have to tag and trade Tee and have him work out a long term deal in advance. Those kind of deals happen all the time.

I'm not taking their 2nd round pick. 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

I agree. I make the Titans cough up that #7 first rd pick

No way. Picking a good WR early in the draft is almost a can’t miss proposition.  By far the easiest position to successfully draft early.  I love Tee but he isn’t worth a 7 especially since he WON’T be on a rookie contract. 

• Upvote 1

Higgins isn't going to Tennesee.....

But maybe Irwin is....maybe Tanner Hudson....maybe Drew Sample....maybe AJ McCarron backs up Levis and helps implement things (Not that AJ was in play here). 

Maybe Troy Walters is the OC there (More likely Bill Callahan, Greg Olsen or Alex Van Pelt). 

Maybe Joe Mixon is cut before March 3rd with the hope he is back cheap and instead he goes to Tennessee to pair with Tyjae Spears. 

Higgins won't be in play here. For a team wanting as much continuity as possible after losing their OC. 

9 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Higgins isn't going to Tennesee.....

But maybe Irwin is....maybe Tanner Hudson....maybe Drew Sample....maybe AJ McCarron backs up Levis and helps implement things (Not that AJ was in play here). 

Maybe Troy Walters is the OC there (More likely Bill Callahan, Greg Olsen or Alex Van Pelt). 

Maybe Joe Mixon is cut before March 3rd with the hope he is back cheap and instead he goes to Tennessee to pair with Tyjae Spears. 

Higgins won't be in play here. For a team wanting as much continuity as possible after losing their OC. 

On Titans OC..I've heard David Shaw.

Bill Callahan would redo their oline.

6 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

The only question is long term deal or 1 year franchise. 

Im not worried about his contract.

Just want him on the field as a Bengal this year.

Look at our receiving unit.

Tee...J'marr.....

Then what???....