**** NEW MEMBER OF GB FAMILY ON THE WAY ****

GoBengals

I'm sitting in mercy awaiting my 2nd son to be born. Wife just got some pain meds and seems like after midnight we will get down to business. I will post pics of Carson Ryan and let all know it went well sometime tomorrow or tuesday.
I'm on my blackberry so this is short. See you all in a few days. Or if I get bored while she sleeps, a few hours.

-Go

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='GoBengals' post='506561' date='Jul 1 2007, 10:54 PM']I'm sitting in mercy awaiting my 2nd son to be born. Wife just got some pain meds and seems like after midnight we will get down to business. I will post pics of Carson Ryan and let all know it went well sometime tomorrow or tuesday.
I'm on my blackberry so this is short. See you all in a few days. Or if I get bored while she sleeps, a few hours.

-Go[/quote]

[b][size=7]WOO HOO !!!!!!![/size][/b]

[quote name='GoBengals' post='506561' date='Jul 1 2007, 08:54 PM']I'm sitting in mercy awaiting my 2nd son to be born. Wife just got some pain meds and seems like after midnight we will get down to business. I will post pics of Carson Ryan and let all know it went well sometime tomorrow or tuesday.

-Go[/quote]
Dude that's awesome! Hope everything goes smoothly, and that you don't have a room full of interns mucking up the place like I did when my last one Jacob was born!
[b]Cut that cord! Cut that cord![/b]

[img]http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7743/cutthatmeatmastercardnh8.jpg[/img]

Archived