Tim Tebitch Crying ...

BlackJesus

[CENTER][IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/ztebowposter1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/ztebowcry.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/ztebowcry.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/ztebowcry.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/ztebowcry.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[quote name='#22' date='06 December 2009 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1260155656' post='838058']
As I said on my facebook page,
John 16:13? More like Alabama 32:13
[/quote]

its not like the original message made any fucking sense either.

[quote]But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.[/quote]

wtf...

I've always hated the guy... great character person but Vern Lundquist, amongst others, just sapped it up to the point of vomit.

I'll give him credit - he stood there and took a TV interview after the game and manned up (is that even a word?) and gave Alabama all the credit.

But, for anyone here that thinks they'll not slap UC silly, you're dreaming... I don't know what the spread is but I'll take Florida laying the points...

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' date='07 December 2009 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1260217892' post='838363']
I've always hated the guy... great character person but Vern Lundquist, amongst others, just sapped it up to the point of vomit.

I'll give him credit - he stood there and took a TV interview after the game and manned up (is that even a word?) and gave Alabama all the credit.

But, for anyone here that thinks they'll not slap UC silly, you're dreaming... I don't know what the spread is but I'll take Florida laying the points...
[/quote]

I would never bet against Brian Kelly.

[quote name='Actium' date='08 December 2009 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1260286489' post='838691']
Tebow was crying because he realized he should have gotten laid when he had the chance...babes don't go throwing themselves after converted fullbacks like they do QBs
[/quote]

:24: That is just funny right there...

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' date='07 December 2009 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1260217892' post='838363']
[/quote]

I think I'm the only guy in the world who thinks he can be a decent NFL QB. He's got that Rapistburger ability to extend plays by breaking out of the grasp of would be tacklers. He throws well enough and has a strong arm. I dunno, I can see him doing ok. At least as good as Garrard. He will sell tix though, that's the good thing about him.

[quote name='sois' date='08 December 2009 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1260289757' post='838738']
I think I'm the only guy in the world who thinks he can be a decent NFL QB. He's got that Rapistburger ability to extend plays by breaking out of the grasp of would be tacklers. He throws well enough and has a strong arm. I dunno, I can see him doing ok. At least as good as Garrard. He will sell tix though, that's the good thing about him.
[/quote]

I think he can be a pretty decent QB, but never a pro bowler.

On the other hand, I think he could probably turn into a very good TE.

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='08 December 2009 - 10:27 AM' timestamp='1260293221' post='838766']
I think he can be a pretty decent QB, but never a pro bowler.

On the other hand, I think he could probably turn into a very good TE.
[/quote]

How good are his hands? Has he always played QB (even since HS)?

I wouldn't mind having a guy with his Karma on the team. He just seems to always get lucky at the right time. The Alabama game was a total team ass kicking, but if the game was close, I bet the refs would have pulled out a few hankeys for Tebow and gotten some calls going in favor of the Gators.

I don't think he'll be worth a damn as an NFL qb...

And, I think he's too slow to play as a true pass catching NFL TE and not big enough to be of the bullish blocking TE ilk...

Dungy said it right though... if you could find a place on the field for him he'd be worth having because love him or hate him he's a gamer... and a winner. Bottom line. He just has that something that... a refusal to lose or something. He doesn't take any shit from his teammates that is for damn sure.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' date='07 December 2009 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1260217892' post='838363']

[b]But, for anyone here that thinks they'll not slap UC silly, you're dreaming... I don't know what the spread is but I'll take Florida laying the points...[/b]
[/quote]

arkansas is such a badass team! go away sec toolbag.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='08 December 2009 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1260313906' post='839012']
arkansas is such a badass team! go away sec toolbag.
[/quote]

I'll never understand how fans of SEC teams just latch on to any SEC team that's doing well. Especially UK fans. They know their football team will never go anywhere substantially, so they root for the same teams that kick their ass every year. I've been a Buckeye fan since birth and I'll never root for Michigan ever. Especially in a Bowl game. Or Penn State.

I am a UK fan, but I will never, ever root for Florida. I root strongly against them.

I'm not sure about Vol, who he's rooting for. He didn't say go Florida, he just said they're gonna kick Cincy's ass.

Me, I'm rooting for the Bearcats, but especially without a head coach, I don't see them winning.

[quote name='Hooky' date='09 December 2009 - 09:25 AM' timestamp='1260365137' post='839144']
I'll never understand how fans of SEC teams just latch on to any SEC team that's doing well. Especially UK fans. They know their football team will never go anywhere substantially, so they root for the same teams that kick their ass every year. I've been a Buckeye fan since birth and I'll never root for Michigan ever. Especially in a Bowl game. Or Penn State.
[/quote]

My allegiances are with the teams I follow first, then I want to see my favorite teams' (in college) conferences do well come bowl season...

I'm not rooting for Alabama or Florida or Ole Miss or South Carolina or Georgia... I'm rooting for the SEC... B)

You want to see the Big Ten go 1-6 or 1-7 in the bowl games (with only OSU winning)??? Or, do you want to see the Big Ten go 6-2, 7-1, etc.? It does make a different in recruiting - if you conference is perceived as "the best" or whatever then recruits are more likely to come to schools within that conference as they see it as the best route to get them ready for the NFL...

Now, rooting for you conference, etc. only applies to college, again because it directly relates to recruiting... NFL there is no such issue so piss on Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore...

[quote name='Hooky' date='09 December 2009 - 09:25 AM' timestamp='1260365137' post='839144']
I'll never understand how fans of SEC teams just latch on to any SEC team that's doing well. Especially UK fans. They know their football team will never go anywhere substantially, so they root for the same teams that kick their ass every year. [b] I've been a Buckeye fan since birth and I'll never root for Michigan ever. Especially in a Bowl game. Or Penn State.[/b]
[/quote]

that makes no sense. I always root for Big Ten teams in bowl games, out of conference games, and I always root for Michigan to be ranked as high as they can (and thus undefeated) when they lose to Ohio State the last week of the season.

A strong Big Ten helps OSU.

Archived