Cutting Carlos Dunlap?

If someone ever says "multiple sources"...and doesn't cite any of them...they are either guessing or full of shit.

Not seeing multiple sources...

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2014/2/23/5439624/confusing-perspective-on-carlos-dunlap

By Josh Kirkendall

One source told a draft expert that the team may be forced to cut Carlos Dunlap to save cap room.

Maybe it was just a mistake and the reference was regarding Domata Peko, who will have a $5.1 million cap number in 2014 -- a point we've made earlier this year, asking if a deal will be made to free room.

Like I mentioned above -- I won't talk down about a writer who writes something that's possibly incendiary without much common sense due to the reliance of a source, but this absolutely confuses me. Then again, mistakes happen.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=9449

Tony Pauline

- I’m told the Cincinnati Bengals may have to cut Carlos Dunlap in order to create the salary cap room necessary to sign a number of other highly considered players on their roster about to hit free agency.

The source would have a source, so that would be "multiple". WGAF? :)

Premise still stands: don't cite a source--or multiple--and it is at best guessing.

e.g: I heard from a source that Numbers has a monetary interest in a Kentucky distillery.

I did not see any reporter claiming multiple resources but yes, if a source has a source then yes that would be multiple..  I see this as nothing more than a social media conspiracy...  since social media exists in " multiple " forms, I guess that would qualify as multiple sources... 

...and I know who your source is ...   :tailgate:

dont worry, you an email them on their totally top notch email address from their contact page: TFYDraft@gmail.com

because even i know how to make a real emails address @go-bengals.com for free by owning the domain...

this is an ENORMOUS nerd pet peeve of mine...

you buy a domain... are paying for hosting(most likely)... you literally get free email with all reasonable hosting plans.. how the hell do you not spend 5 seconds and make tony@draftinsider.net as am email address?

small businesses do this all of the time..

if i have to choose between calling two businesses or emailing them... and the emails are:

totallycoolshirts@hotmail.com and sales@totallycoolshirts.com  i can promise you i am going with the second one every single time..

godaddy for a $8 domain and $2.50/mo hosting plan nets you your own custom email...

if you dont have $40/yr to invest in your "business/site" or arent smart enough to do it... i cannot possibly take you seriously..

then to spout off that we would even remotely consider cutting one of the best pass rushing DE in the game currently whom we just signed and have given a truck full of money to, when we have reportedly(multple sources)<joke.. 27 mil under the cap..

is borderline idiotic..

i have internet outrage.... 

dont worry, you an email them on their totally top notch email address from their contact page: TFYDraft@gmail.com

because even i know how to make a real emails address @go-bengals.com for free by owning the domain...

this is an ENORMOUS nerd pet peeve of mine...

you buy a domain... are paying for hosting(most likely)... you literally get free email with all reasonable hosting plans.. how the hell do you not spend 5 seconds and make tony@draftinsider.net as am email address?

small businesses do this all of the time..

if i have to choose between calling two businesses or emailing them... and the emails are:

totallycoolshirts@hotmail.com and sales@totallycoolshirts.com  i can promise you i am going with the second one every single time..

godaddy for a $8 domain and $2.50/mo hosting plan nets you your own custom email...

if you dont have $40/yr to invest in your "business/site" or arent smart enough to do it... i cannot possibly take you seriously..

then to spout off that we would even remotely consider cutting one of the best pass rushing DE in the game currently whom we just signed and have given a truck full of money to, when we have reportedly(multple sources)<joke.. 27 mil under the cap..

is borderline idiotic..

i have internet outrage.... 

Agree and I second that as well.

outrage_internet.jpg

I did not see any reporter claiming multiple resources but yes, if a source has a source then yes that would be multiple..  I see this as nothing more than a social media conspiracy...  since social media exists in " multiple " forms, I guess that would qualify as multiple sources... 

...and I know who your source is ...   :tailgate:

*coughJoeReedycough*

:ph34r: 

Archived