I have a gut feeling our guy is going to be Bitinio.  Jumping up the draft boards right now.

I didn't see any Nevada games but at the Combine, he was impressive. Excellent movement skills... Really smooth athlete.

I have a gut feeling our guy is going to be Bitinio.  Jumping up the draft boards right now.

I've been having the same feeling.  But I talk myself back to Dennard because Robinson and TJ Johnson can both play center so there's already a starter as well as depth at the position. 

I've been having the same feeling.  But I talk myself back to Dennard because Robinson and TJ Johnson can both play center so there's already a starter as well as depth at the position. 

At least Bitoniio would likely be active on Sundays as a rookie because of his versatility. If they go CB, he will start off as the 5th cornerback. Barring injuries, a 1st round cornerback might not even see the field until 2015. We would likely get more immediate value with some of the second and third day picks who play positions where a rotation system is used.

I really can't imagine them taking a C in the first, which is where he's likely going to end up.....I could definitely see it at 55, but not 24.

he'd actually be a nice target in a trade down scenario if they could pull that off.

NFLN is doing a media mock right now.  They have a panel of guys picking (Michael Irvin has us).  

They are up to pick 17 and Gilbert, Dennard, and Fuller are all gone.

It's already up on NFL.com

[spoiler]

he takes Roby. [/spoiler]

At .008, calling that an OVI is disingenuous.

You can be "impaired" (which is what the I stands for) without having any drinks at all. 

Keep in mind that this happened on 4/20 and you probably get the picture...

I think its the whole point of if you had millions of dollars at stake (not to mention your ultimate life goal), would you actually even risk it? It's like he was weeks away from cashing in a lotto ticket, why complicate it?

You do realize that .008 is the result of swishing mouthwash in your mouth?

You do realize that .008 is the result of swishing mouthwash in your mouth?

Probably not. But we look at horizontal eye nystagmus which in about 20 seconds we are able to tell u your alcohol level. I'm not a huge Dui enforcer but I have partners that will a arrest someone with a .06 alcohol level as long as they show driving actions they will charge them with impairment. Someone who is in the drivers seat passed out at the intersection is at easy as dui as Ur going to get. Specially if they fail the FSTs.

If that were his only incident I wouldn't care.  But that incident is part of a pattern.

From the Lapham comments posted earlier it seems as though the Bengals (or he) may not have Roby a value at 24.

If that were his only incident I wouldn't care.  But that incident is part of a pattern.

From the Lapham comments posted earlier it seems as though the Bengals (or he) may not have Roby a value at 24.

I also don't think Marvin would be glowing about first round corners yesterday if that's the route they were truly taking.  

Probably not. But we look at horizontal eye nystagmus which in about 20 seconds we are able to tell u your alcohol level. I'm not a huge Dui enforcer but I have partners that will a arrest someone with a .06 alcohol level as long as they show driving actions they will charge them with impairment. Someone who is in the drivers seat passed out at the intersection is at easy as dui as Ur going to get. Specially if they fail the FSTs.

Sitting in an intersection passed out was Dunlap.  Roby was in a parked car in a parking lot.  Sorry, I know that it's the way America is today, but it seems like a lot of BS to me.  Hell, I remember when I was young being somewhat inebriated and having a cop tell me to take my butt home, and don't let him see me back out on the streets that night.  We used to allow people in power to have judgement, now, they are so afraid of losing their job or getting sued, that they have none.

I have a feeling that Dennard or Gilbert will be there at 24. Sounds like Fuller will be gone.

I'm sure Dennard will be there. I bet his speed and the way he plays(physical) will scare a lot of teams away. And i agree Fuller is shooting up draft board. And i don't like Gilbert he plays to soft for me.

I'm sure Dennard will be there. I bet his speed and the way he plays(physical) will scare a lot of teams away. And i agree Fuller is shooting up draft board. And i don't like Gilbert he plays to soft for me.

I'd like it. He just needs some seasoning, which he'd get as the #5 corner at first. His immediate value is as a bad ass returner.

I think Dennard has Steelers written all over him.  He can get away with his holds there.  He just seems like a Steeler player to me.  I think there's a high probability he goes there if available (and they don't go LB/OL).

If any one of them is there my guess is Dennard, but I have a feeling all 3 will be gone.

I don't see how all 3 AREN'T gone.  

I'm struggling to find as many as 20 guys who for sure will be gone by the time we pick. 

Those 3 will be gone, because they'll be BPA for somebody.  

Here's what I've got so far:

Clowney

Matthews

Robinson

Mack

Watkins

Lewan

Barr

Gilbert

Ebron

Donald

Evans

Martin

Clinton-Dix

Dennard

Pryor

That's 15, plus you figure 1 or 2 of the QB's.  Where will the other 5-6 come from?  Beckham? Moseley?  Cooks? who else?

I don't see how all 3 AREN'T gone.  

I'm struggling to find as many as 20 guys who for sure will be gone by the time we pick. 

Those 3 will be gone, because they'll be BPA for somebody.  

Here's what I've got so far:

Clowney
Matthews
Robinson
Mack
Watkins
Lewan
Barr
Gilbert
Ebron
Donald
Evans
Martin
Clinton-Dix
Dennard
Pryor

That's 15, plus you figure 1 or 2 of the QB's.  Where will the other 5-6 come from?  Beckham? Moseley?  Cooks? who else?

Sounds like Beckham will be a top 20 pick. Shazier rumored to be rising too. Fuller. Cooks is possible. Marquise Lee? Also Manziel, Bortles, Bridgewater and Carr. I think 3 will be gone by our pick, possibly all 4.

Archived