Sink or Swim: RGIII, Bradford, Cutler, Dalton

Stafford. Still take him. The debate is dumb anyway. As soon as he became the Bengals QB the same crew of DDs would line up to suck him off just on the basis that it's the Bengals QB.

So what's it fucking matter? Whatever poor stats he's put up as Lion would be rationalized as probably Megatron being overrated, poor route runner, poor effort and their Center is fucking terrible, horrible coach, horrible OC yada, yada, yada.

Nickelback_-_Someday_-_CD_covercopy_zpsa

Oh.. you said a name for a "cool" band... my bad

:24:

not according to some people...  :32:

:facepalm:

Psst, Jamie hates facts. 

again

:facepalm:

Stafford. Still take him. The debate is dumb anyway. As soon as he became the Bengals QB the same crew of DDs would line up to suck him off just on the basis that it's the Bengals QB.

So what's it fucking matter? Whatever poor stats he's put up as Lion would be rationalized as probably Megatron being overrated, poor route runner, poor effort and their Center is fucking terrible, horrible coach, horrible OC yada, yada, yada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOweupNOBVU

yea, I mean, Megatron and Bush just stink.  And its not like Stafford has a first round TE like Dalton, he just has pettigrew.  Oh yea, that's right, Pettigrew was a first round TE who has a 83 and 71 catch season to his credit.

Clearly Megatron and Bush are keeping Stafford from being able to complete more than 59% of his passes.

Don't forget those ferocious defenses in GB and Minny he has to face.

yes, because I didn't bring up 3 other offense based stats that have absolutely nothing to do with the Lions defense.

cherrypicking.jpg

Just remember that whenever Jaime changes the subject, he's admitting that you beat him in the original conversation.  Take your victory lap and move on!

Just remember that whenever Jaime changes the subject, he's admitting that you beat him in the original conversation.  Take your victory lap and move on!

Not really

By the way Marv, notice I'm not getting butthurt over the misspelling of my name here. ;)

By the way Marv, notice I'm not getting butthurt over the misspelling of my name here. ;)

You truly are the bigger man.

Seriously though, I just spent the last two months pulling "people" out of the landslide debris in Oso. Sorry if I offended you, it's probably just a sensitive subject for me at this juncture.

You truly are the bigger man.

Seriously though, I just spent the last two months pulling "people" out of the landslide debris in Oso. Sorry if I offended you, it's probably just a sensitive subject for me at this juncture.

Wasn't offended so much as wondered why it was an issue at all. It's a well known thing around here spelling is not a strong suit of mine.

To paraphrase Chris Rock.... " is like playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling him for double-dribble. You gotta let some shit slide" ;)

ugh man I don't envy you for that job I can only imagine what it does to one's psyche

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000353352/Sink-or-Swim-RGIII-Bradford-Cutler-and-Dalton

Funny how even NFL experts think the same as few of us do. Only the EXPERTS on Go-Bengals think otherwise. You guys should really get a job on NFL Network.

You call those guys experts? The NFL Network is nothing more than guys with bad suits spewing half-ass opinions.

. The majority of qbs in the hall of fame are 80s rated qbs.

Just like dalton ;)

Being an 80s rated qb after 3 years shouldn't be considered a bad thing. Only someone with an agenda would think it is.

Since we are talking ratings, the difference is, those quarterbacks carried that rating into the playoffs.  Dalton's career playoff rating is in the mid 50's.  However, im willing to see what Hue brings to the table as I think he will be much more beneficial for andy than the lesser known Gruden.

Since we are talking ratings, the difference is, those quarterbacks carried that rating into the playoffs.  Dalton's career playoff rating is in the mid 50's.  However, im willing to see what Hue brings to the table as I think he will be much more beneficial for andy than the lesser known Gruden.

Oh he's gonna improve under Hue for sure from his statistical standpoint,except for maybe passing yards..

[quote name="T-Dub" post="1356088" timestamp="1401567958"]

The more some of you dumb motherfuckers post, the more I embrace that "Dalton Defender" label.
Beats the hell out of "mindless fucking parrot"[/quote

Marino sucks eternally... He never won the big one. Montana sucked until he won the big one.. How is this so hard to understand? ;)

Archived