** Anti-Fatass GoBengals ** time to not be fat anymore!

GoBengals

I will definitely be in touch, i just need to make sure I am for real before i waste any of your time as i know you are very busy as well.

what is it they say, thirty days of something before its a habit? so sometime in September i will see where i am at, see what foods i am willing to eat regularly and where my weight is and very importantly, where my work is at and how willing i am to add some activity before or after it.

being able to see the benefits almost daily, is motivating a bit, rung in at 344.5 this morning. so by monday i could be down 20 lbs in about 3 week span, i would be happy with 20 lbs a month... so if i can get to dropping 25/mo i could be to my 250 goal in january.. but i dont expect to keep dropping like i am just off of the calorie drop. so at some point soon i am going to have to add some activities..

Will look forward to hearing from you in September that you're ready to make lifestyle change :)

Good luck Ryan!!!

You will thank yourself so much when you get your weight down.. And living a healthy lifestyle just makes you feel better all the time.

and Soda is the devil... cut that shit out completely as soon as you can...

Stop listening, immediately, to anyone who says to eat whatever you want, just less calories.  That's ridiculous.  And some of the dumbest advice you could give to someone trying to become healthier. 

Get past your adjustment period and get at me.  I haven't been on here much at all lately due to school and when I do get some free time from school, I"m usually riding my bike so leisure internet time has been reduced drastically.  Make your small changes, feel the benefit of being more healthy, let that motivate you to further increase your levels of health, decide you want to have plenty of energy left after your 10 hr days because you're nourishing yourself properly, decide you want to make a lifestyle change.  Do it...

Happy you're doing this.  Let me know if I can be of any help at all. 

not to hi-jack, but when you have free time can you lend some assistance to others? I'll even pay you for some input. The reason I'm asking is I don't have too much of a problem now as I've lost 85 pounds, but I want to find ways to be more balanced and natural with my diet. Also I'm having surgery in November and won't be able to workout for 4-6 weeks so my diet will be extremely important during that stretch (minus I'll splurge on Thanksgiving day)

Eat like a king for breakfast. Eat like a prince for lunch. And eat like a pauper for dinner. 

That way you have time to burn the calories you have consumed.

Also it is best to eat about 6 times a day. Snack in between meals. When you consume 

food more often, it puts your body in calorie burning mode than if you eat big portions

3 times a day, because that puts your body in fat storing mode. 

Try to eat stuff high in protein first. Then consume your side dishes til you're not hungry.

Don't ever eat til you feel stuffed. Just eat until you don't feel hungry. When you snack 

try and eat nuts, fruit, yogurt or popcorn.

Also drinking pop is OK for me. I drink it like water. But I understand it isn't that way for all.

You just need to find some activity you like that is exercise to your body. I am personally on

the "Farm Boy Workout" plan. Dude's work me like a rented mule with no deposit down.

But I have some family members that had gastric surgery and the above is some advice

the Doctors gave them to help lose weight. 

Good luck to you. 

Stop listening, immediately, to anyone who says to eat whatever you want, just less calories.  That's ridiculous.  And some of the dumbest advice you could give to someone trying to become healthier. 

Get past your adjustment period and get at me.  I haven't been on here much at all lately due to school and when I do get some free time from school, I"m usually riding my bike so leisure internet time has been reduced drastically.  Make your small changes, feel the benefit of being more healthy, let that motivate you to further increase your levels of health, decide you want to have plenty of energy left after your 10 hr days because you're nourishing yourself properly, decide you want to make a lifestyle change.  Do it...

Happy you're doing this.  Let me know if I can be of any help at all. 

Thank you!!

6 months ago I was in the worst shape of my life. At 5'11 215 lbs with absolutely no muscle at all. I'm now 205 lbs 18 inch biceps and I feel awesome. I had to eliminate beer and pop immediately. I eat about 5 times a day. Eating more frequently boosts your metabolism also if you can drink at least a gallon of water a day you'll drop water weight that your body was conserving. I don't do any cardio I lift heavy weight 4 times a week and it's changed everything. You can do it Go. All you need is patience and support. Don't buy into any hype diets. Eat less move more.

Bro if you cut carbs out of your life you will be amazed but depressed :lol:

not worth it. carps are my best friend..

didnt lose anything last 24 hrs, neices birthday, cake and ice cream, and i hate some corn flakes yesterday at about 7pm, was starving after cleaning the basement, had a shit load of storage stuf, went through it all recobxes stuff, made goodwill piles, trash piles, and so on.. then tonight i had to entertain the kids while the wife did a photo shoot for some friends... so i was running around, palying tag, etc.. 

just had my two yogurts for dinner tonight.. restocked water at work, so i should be back to my 5-6 bottles a day going forwrd..

i did have a coke this morning, co worker bought everyone coffe, knew i didnt like coffe so he got me a coke... 

doing family breakfast at a breakfast spot near work before i go in tomorrow.. going to take some sandwiches for lunch i think...

i think the snacking throughout the day helps stop me from having large meals, especailly at night.. 

i need to buy an apple slicer for work, so i can slice apples for use with my peanut butter i bought...

now im just rambling..

Way too many replies here to look to see if this has been mentioned, but, I got the My Fitness Pal app for my iPhone. It sets your daily caloric intake and as you eat, you put in what you eat and watch the calories. Following this app, and staying accountable for what I'm eating, along with going to the pool 4 nights a week and walking 1km in the water, has led to 15lbs down in a week. I'm coming from a much higher weight platform than you though so these first 30-40lbs should come off pretty quick.

MULLY

Besides the name and location, what's the difference between a King Sooper and a Kroger ?

My Kroger has an onion slicer but no apple slicer. They did have a corer and a peeler.

Name and location, lol.

Kroger = King Sooper = Smiths = a bunch of other grocery store names I can't remember.  They're all the same company.  Smith's is the name here, and they've always had 2 or 3 kinds of apple slicers, though we shop at a location next to a retirement community, so perhaps that has something to do with it... 

Use a regular knife for sure

Do you even have a knife at your house, or at least one that is sharp enough to cut an apple?

Last time I was over there, your silverware looked like you had stolen it from a variety of abandoned camp sites... 

Way too many replies here to look to see if this has been mentioned, but, I got the My Fitness Pal app for my iPhone. It sets your daily caloric intake and as you eat, you put in what you eat and watch the calories. Following this app, and staying accountable for what I'm eating, along with going to the pool 4 nights a week and walking 1km in the water, has led to 15lbs down in a week. I'm coming from a much higher weight platform than you though so these first 30-40lbs should come off pretty quick.

MULLY

Good show, MULLY!   :41:

The My Fitness Pal app is a pretty good tool as well, and either that or Weight Watchers is valuable in helping track your food intake.  

not to hi-jack, but when you have free time can you lend some assistance to others? I'll even pay you for some input. The reason I'm asking is I don't have too much of a problem now as I've lost 85 pounds, but I want to find ways to be more balanced and natural with my diet. Also I'm having surgery in November and won't be able to workout for 4-6 weeks so my diet will be extremely important during that stretch (minus I'll splurge on Thanksgiving day)

Of course, shoot me a PM or message me on FB.   Do you have my number? 

Archived