Le'Veon Bell says Bengals among teams that tried to injure him

42 minutes ago, Jeb said:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:15723554

Steven A Smith is a huge Stealers fan, ....so, ... its finally been said, ...it's about time.

They all are, but that shouldn't mean that they can't all objectively report on them. Take note, Merril Hoge, Nate Burleson, Collinsworth, Fuckface, etc.....

Stephen A. reiterated that the Bengals "have a bad reputation now" and "should be cognizant" of it because of who they play for. Not that it's the point, but they play for the ultimate in pushover, "players'" coaches. What the fuck did he expect out of our boys, especially after being pushed around for the last...forever? 

Is my head in the sand, or do the Stealers also have a reputation in the league? I didn't think we came away from that debacle of a game as the lone wolf, the new, undisputed kings of filth in the country. Am I wrong? I feel like plenty of people think the Stealers were complicit, and have an ongoing reputation of being dirty.

2 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

Stephen A. reiterated that the Bengals "have a bad reputation now" and "should be cognizant" of it because of who they play for. Not that it's the point, but they play for the ultimate in pushover, "players'" coaches. What the fuck did he expect out of our boys, especially after being pushed around for the last...forever? 

Is my head in the sand, or do the Stealers also have a reputation in the league? I didn't think we came away from that debacle of a game as the lone wolf, the new, undisputed kings of filth in the country. Am I wrong? I feel like plenty of people think the Stealers were complicit, and have an ongoing reputation of being dirty.

Steeltown also has a little thing called SuperBowl Rings,  6 of them, and a corresponding Lombardi for them, meaning they are champs.   Plus pretty much any casual fan will remember them like the 49rs,  the Cowboys, and most recently the Patriots.   That's reputation.  We're irrevelent in comparison--hell most remember Cincinnati because of the Big Red Machine days and Pete Rose.

Our reputation is that we are the red-haired stepchild in the shadows of SteelTown and Raven Country, as well as the team Paul Brown created when he was unceremonically dumped from his own team and organization.  Not to mention losing at the last moment to Joe Cool in SB XXIII and the Lost Decade,  and most recently as the team that makes the playoffs every year but never makes it past wild-card weekend.   We basically have nothing to show for,  no championships or rings,   and we are now being know as a bunch of riff-raff that came to a head on that Saturday and took a certain victory turn into a defeat.   Nobody gives a shit about the Bengals unless somehow we fuck up...

The moment that our reputation changes is that we first win a damn playoff game for starters,   then get an conference Championship and make it to a Superbowl, and finally, WIN A SUPERBOWL.  And then do it again, and again, and again until people undestand that we aren't the cats from the '90s or the early 2000s where we're on the blotter more for fuck-ups than being a damn good football team.

Hines ward hit on Rivers caused him to miss the seadon

Mitchell hit on Eifert caused him to miss 2 games

Mitchell hit on Green causes him to miss playoff game

Hit on Kevin Huber caused him to miss season

Von Olhowfman hit on Palmer knocked him out of the playoffs

Antonio Brown kicking Browns punter in the face.

THATS Stealers FOOTBALL BABY!!!!!

Difference between the Bengals and Stealers is that the Bengals dont cry like babies for something that happened in the past.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Steeltown also has a little thing called SuperBowl Rings,  6 of them, and a corresponding Lombardi for them, meaning they are champs.   Plus pretty much any casual fan will remember them like the 49rs,  the Cowboys, and most recently the Patriots.   That's reputation.  We're irrevelent in comparison--hell most remember Cincinnati because of the Big Red Machine days and Pete Rose.

Our reputation is that we are the red-haired stepchild in the shadows of SteelTown and Raven Country, as well as the team Paul Brown created when he was unceremonically dumped from his own team and organization.  Not to mention losing at the last moment to Joe Cool in SB XXIII and the Lost Decade,  and most recently as the team that makes the playoffs every year but never makes it past wild-card weekend.   We basically have nothing to show for,  no championships or rings,   and we are now being know as a bunch of riff-raff that came to a head on that Saturday and took a certain victory turn into a defeat.   Nobody gives a shit about the Bengals unless somehow we fuck up...

The moment that our reputation changes is that we first win a damn playoff game for starters,   then get an conference Championship and make it to a Superbowl, and finally, WIN A SUPERBOWL.  And then do it again, and again, and again until people undestand that we aren't the cats from the '90s or the early 2000s where we're on the blotter more for fuck-ups than being a damn good football team.

While a lot of this is true.. Why is it in a thread about the stealers crying like a bunch of bitches???

Oh...and fuck the stealers....

42 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

While a lot of this is true.. Why is it in a thread about the stealers crying like a bunch of bitches???

Because for some reason, some Bengals fans feel the need to suck the stealers off. And make profound statements like if we win big games, we'll get more respect. So until then, it's OK for the media to treat the Bengals like dog shit.

On 5/27/2016 at 6:11 PM, fluhartz said:

Blame the previous post for it,  and then feel free to kick my ass repeately because it seems that I fell for what may had been a troll post.   I'm such a dumbass for even replying to it,  it's the same shit over again, so why did my dumb ass even bothered to even reply to it?? ::facepalm:

And believe me, there are times I with something would wipe that place off the map, but there is issue of fallout,  I'm pretty sure a bunch of Ohio would be hit too, though it probably nuke Cleveland more than fallout for the 'Nati...not sure for VA...

52 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Blame the previous post for it,  and then feel free to kick my ass repeately because it seems that I fell for what may had been a troll post.   I'm such a dumbass for even replying to it,  it's the same shit over again, so why did my dumb ass even bothered to even reply to it?? ::facepalm:

And believe me, there are times I with something would wipe that place off the map, but there is issue of fallout,  I'm pretty sure a bunch of Ohio would be hit too, though it probably nuke Cleveland more than fallout for the 'Nati...not sure for VA...

If by previous post you meant mine, then don't blame me. I was pushing my perspective in earnest that we shouldn't be left holding all the shitty reputation that came from last years wild card game. You went on the rant about the greatness of the Stealers being their own get out of jail free card all on your own.

And, neither am I a troll.

2 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

If by previous post you meant mine, then don't blame me. I was pushing my perspective in earnest that we shouldn't be held holding all the shitty reputation that came from last years wild card game. You went on the rant about the greatness of the Stealers being their get out of jail free card all on your own.

And, neither am I a troll.

My apologies, man.   Just, that thing still stings...I know it's now June and it's time--hell, well past time--to let it go, but it just seems that everything goes back to January...I want that thing lobotomized from my memory...

Again I apologize.  It was completely out out bounds based on what the original topic was, and I probably hijacked the thread when I wasn't trying to.

And that goes to everyone else that witness a bit of a breakdown on my part while on this thread.   I'm sincerely sorry for it.    I'll try to keep a better grip on that.

Not like various Stooler players haven't been injured by other teams.  This seems to me a team strategy of playing the victim to make sure so they can go on playing us dirty.  Yes, they've consistently injured our players intentionally and we never complain.  Well.. Why not?  The "thank you sir, may I have another" strategy hasn't worked out so well.

As for the rest of that stuff..  I'm always impressed with the circular logic:  It's our fault the officials are biased because we can't win "big games" because the officials are biased.

dog-chases-tail-a-s.gif

Say what you will about tinfoil hats & all that bullshit.  I don't know how anyone could watch that last WC game and still have faith in the NFL product.

28 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

My apologies, man.   Just, that thing still stings...I know it's now June and it's time--hell, well past time--to let it go, but it just seems that everything goes back to January...I want that thing lobotomized from my memory...

Again I apologize.  It was completely out out bounds based on what the original topic was, and I probably hijacked the thread when I wasn't trying to.

And that goes to everyone else that witness a bit of a breakdown on my part while on this thread.   I'm sincerely sorry for it.    I'll try to keep a better grip on that.

Totally no worries, pal. That game messed me up pretty bad, too.

January actually got the NFL out of my head. 

It had been a long time in coming, but that game finally freed me of giving a good tinker's damn about anything that happens in the future concerning the happenings in this farce of a league.

On 5/29/2016 at 7:40 AM, Le Tigre said:

It had been a long time in coming, but that game finally freed me of giving a good tinker's damn about anything that happens in the future concerning the happenings in this farce of a league.

Like pro wrestling, I can enjoy the action without worrying so much about who wins or loses.   Regular-season officiating is a lot less predictable, for whatever that's worth. 

Definitely not planning to order NFL Rewind this season though, mostly because of that game & the resulting suspensions/non-suspensions.  Still feel like ignoring it all until Burfict's back out there, too.  Getting Dansby helps but I never expect these older FA vets to make it through camp. Either way I'm sick of our guys being the handy scapegoat. That sort of shit bothers me more than one WC game.  It was part of a pattern but it was so fuckin' obvious.. Announcers were blaming him for getting hit in the knees FFS.  He had a suspension before he even stepped on the field.

On 5/29/2016 at 4:40 AM, Le Tigre said:

I might not follow the NFL again until Goodell is dead... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2016 at 11:45 AM, schotzee said:

Yep. We could go on and on with them .They should poll all the league on who the dirtiest whiniest team is.

Before the Stealers bitchfest and dance review 2016, ...I would have said the Panthers, ...but the Stealers now win, ...hands down.

11 hours ago, Jeb said:

Before the Stealers bitchfest and dance review 2016, ...I would have said the Panthers, ...but the Stealers now win, ...hands down.

I think Denver & New England were also near the top of the list the last time SI polled the players.

Well looks like Leveon Bell is more scared than we thought. rumor going around that he skipped a drug screening. Hes obviously denying this rumor, but if true would be suspended for the first 4 games. Maybe he wants suspended HAHa

55 minutes ago, jhowdy54 said:

Well looks like Leveon Bell is more scared than we thought. rumor going around that he skipped a drug screening. Hes obviously denying this rumor, but if true would be suspended for the first 4 games. Maybe he wants suspended HAHa

I like how 4 games is now the standard suspension for everything.  Rape allegations, steroids, DWI, perjury, smoking crack, tackling a guy a fraction of a second too late..  4 games! Teh intergruty! Protert der sherld!

Nah, the NFL will graduate to being like their cousins-in-farcical, the NBA: classify your "rules" in levels, then apply them appropriately several days after the game itself in order to remove a player from a key contest. Absolutely brilliant.

37 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

"...trying to..." ???

Archived