palmer4mvp

1st round pick curse continues? UPDATE: Curse is real folks

oh crap!  Hopefully minor and just precautionary...but paired with getting another OLine body recently...hmmmm.

Y’all are paranoid. :lol: until there is reason to believe it’s serious I’m not going to worry. 

They had him watching from the sideline later in practice, no boot/wrap/etc visible & wasn't even in the tub or whatever.   Probably nothing that important.

9 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Besides the OL he was brought in to "help" John Ross......

ermey.jpg

What is your major malfunction? Do not put the late great R Lee in even veiled reference with that skinhead masquerading as a line coach. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

What is your major malfunction? Do not put the late great R Lee in even veiled reference with that skinhead masquerading as a line coach. 

Fair. Correction:  

839054b605fc11ee7203e9a5e234e265.jpg

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

that-escalated-quickly-300x300.jpg

41 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgWQpnXBJ3-iFJgUX-GUX

OT .... The only and major flaw in R Lee's drill instructor was the boots' use of the pronoun "you".

Slipping and referring to a DI as "you" would cause an immediate melt down via

"You? You? Do you know what a You is, maggot?  A You is a female sheep.  And do you know

what you do to a female sheep?  You fuck it.  Do you want to fuck me, scumbag?  Do you?".

The use of the pronoun "I" would draw a comment about Private Eyeball.

My friends who served in their beloved Corps made those pronoun distinctions--and the resulting shitstorms--quite clear to me when brought up! :lol:  

Also, you weren't a private you were a recruit. Private meant that you were a Marine and you hadn't earned that yet. Ahhh.... memories.

13 hours ago, gupps said:

Also, you weren't a private you were a recruit. Private meant that you were a Marine and you hadn't earned that yet. Ahhh.... memories.

My son is a Lance Corporal in the Marines.  Pretty much still the same as Full Metal Jacket as far a boot camp is concerned. 

The endless bad luck with this team is almost unbelievable. The odds of this many picks getting hurt has got to be like winning the lottery. Except winning this lottery just keeps us bent over asking for another beat down.