Bengals at Jets Game Thread - Game 8 2021 Season

Imagine, a game the Bengals MORE than deserved to lose - decided by the fucking ref.  I can't believe that guy threw the flag, I mean good fucking lord what a horrendous call, not even close to a helmet to helmet, I should be able to go away from this game disgusted with my team and here I am incensed at the refs.

Just now, HavePityPlease said:

Imagine, a game the Bengals MORE than deserved to lose - decided by the fucking ref.  I can't believe that guy threw the flag, I mean good fucking lord what a horrendous call, not even close to a helmet to helmet, I should be able to go away from this game disgusted with my team and here I am incensed at the refs.

How much you want to bet that we’ll get an apology call from the league later this week? Fat lot of good that will do.

3 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

i agree, how was he to tackle the guy, standing straight up? i thought there was a new rule years back that a runner could not lead down with a helmet?  I have never ever seen it called.  

1 minute ago, tibor75 said:

I'm not going to blame the refs.  They were leading by 11 against one of the worst teams in the league.

End of discussion.

No guarantee Burrow would have done anything even if they punted. 

Sad 😞 but true.

Just now, TigerJ@w said:

i agree, how was he to tackle the guy, standing straight up, i thought there was a new rule years back that a runner could not lead down with a helmet?  I have never ever seen it called.  

Well yeah and Hilton got his helmet low first the RB dropped his, I mean it's really really easy call when it happens for real, the ball carrier has their head down and you tag him, it's just unreal that he threw it. 

They should bench that guy for a few games, the league should not want that kind of horrible call happening in a tight game in the last two minutes, I really really wish the Jets had just gotten the first there and we didn't even have to talk about this.

Archived