Keeping our enemies close

18 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Truth is he couldn't help her anyway..

He was having the time if his life as a Super Bowl champion partying and Blitzed ..

IMO, someone with impeccable character would have immediately checked on her, and not just turn his back and walk away.

So maybe Stafford is of very good, or maybe even great, character…but not impeccable.  

The “impeccable” adjective fell off the stage with the photographer.

🦗

12 minutes ago, Cricket said:

IMO, someone with impeccable character would have immediately checked on her, and not just turn his back and walk away.

So maybe Stafford is of very good, or maybe even great, character…but not impeccable.  

🦗

Gee I wish I had an impeccable character...😎

20 hours ago, Cricket said:

🦗

So in other words, you're saying he is a bag of dicks?

Yeah, I can see that.  Even if he hadn't knocked that bae

off the stage with his beer breath.

15 hours ago, High School Harry said:

So in other words, you're saying he is a bag of dicks?

Yeah, I can see that.  Even if he hadn't knocked that bae

off the stage with his beer breath.

Uh…no…not saying that at all.  Not sure how you would make that interpretation.🤔

Probably a better use of their money than Watson is going to be.  It's an aggressive move to set the CB market but this is likely to be looked at as a smart contract 4 years from now (assuming he stays healthy).  Not much difference than the current top of the market deals other than the extra $30 million that they are willing to guarantee.  If he continues to play like a top 5 CB, then he was likely to hit the targets to make those payouts anyways.

Have to remember that the salary cap is likely to explode with Apple paying $2.5 billion+ per year for NFL Sunday ticket alone.

1 hour ago, Griever said:

McAdoo's tenure will be short without a decent QB and Darnold falls below that line..

Mayfield is an upgrade if healthy.

Panthers could use him this year along with drafting a Pickett or Willis .

Whoever Carolina chooses between these two the other is in thee sights of the Stealers..

26 minutes ago, Griever said:

Mayfield would be an upgrade over Smith or Lock (at least on the field, chemistry/leadership is debatable) but I'm not sure if the 'Hawks will go with a draft pick or what.

Yeah actually makes better sense..

Doubt Frisco would send Garropolo to

a division rival..

Either team could use him right now and at 18mil that's a cap saver on starting QB even for just a year..

On 4/14/2022 at 2:21 PM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

And to boot the Hobo did the pay the whole year with a f*cked up shoulder. 

Clowns look very bad on this whole situation. 

The only reason the Clowns look bad is the QB they signed is a dirtbag.  They don't owe Mayfield squat.  They drafted and paid the guy and gave him plenty of opportunity.  He isn't very good.  Period.  Yes, Mayfield was disrespected as is every QB that gets kicked to the curb.  Part of the business.  Put up or shut up. 

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

So Deebs will ultimately be traded to KC or Buffalo…for a nothing player and/or some future 5th rounder. 

This shit always happens in the NBA. 

What did Miami give up for Tyreek Hill?

What did the Raiders give up for DeVonte Adams?

Looks like the Deebo saga isn't really about money per se. You could make the argument that longevity will result in more contracts and therefore more money, but he is not happy about how he is utilized.

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

My point exactly. Which powerhouse teams got richer?

Im not agreeing with you..

Im pointing out that that you dont get quality WR for a nobody and a 5th rd pick as you say..

You want a receiver such as Samuel you pay up in drafts.

Both teams benefit..

Not like the NBA at all...

Archived