https://www.fox19.com/2023/09/11/former-bengal-adam-pacman-jones-arrested-cvg-prior-flight-takeoff/

Former Bengal Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones arrested at CVG prior to flight takeoff

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Former Cincinnati Bengal Adam “Pacman” Jones was arrested Monday by police at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, according to jail records.

Jones, 39, was booked into the Boone County Detention Center around 7:30 Monday morning on one count of terroristic threatening, disorderly conduct, and alcohol intoxication in a public place, court records indicate.

The incident happened around 6. a.m. as the United flight was taxiing to the runway, the records say.

The flight attendant was giving the safety briefing and Jones was complaining about his charger port not working, according to the citation.

“He unbuckled his seatbelt, his behavior caused annoyance and harm to the other passengers. He interrupted flight operations,” the citation says. “He was given one last opportunity to settle down, and that after they had taken off they would address his problems.”

The court record says Jones remained argumentative.

“Both flight attendants could smell a strong odor of alcohol on his person,” the record says.

The captain turned the flight around and airport police tried to de-escalate the situation, according to the citation.

Jones threatened physical injury and while in the officer’s presence said, “Wait, I’m going to get you and that is not a threat it’s a promise,” records say.

Jones went on to say, “I’m going to get you,” the citation says.

He was placed in handcuffs and taken to the Boone County Detention Center.

Jones was arraigned at 9:33 a.m. His bond was set at $5,000 ten percent according to the Boone County courts website.

He is due back in court on September 28.

https://gray-prod.video.arc-cdn.net/wp-gray/20230911/64ff58fb88d0634e791be5d8/t_ddba6a7fd410460799474b43fe53d08f_name_Security_Video_Facing_Intake/hd.m3u8

My impression is that someone needs to get his ass into rehab.  Dude obviously should not be drinking, or at least in some kind of therapy to figure out why it's a problem when he does... Also suspect he's got people around him who don't really give a shit & will disappear when the party stops.

Pure speculation on my part of course but I hope he figures it out.

Getting mad at Pac for being arrested for disorderly conduct is like having outrage that a puppy humped your leg. 

He is an Icarus flying close to the sun, and with his lack of impulse control can be arrested at any moment. It's what makes him unique and why I loved him as a player. 

Carry on. #FreePac

• Like 3

On 9/12/2023 at 2:51 PM, BlackJesus said:

Getting mad at Pac for being arrested for disorderly conduct is like having outrage that a puppy humped your leg. 

He is an Icarus flying close to the sun, and with his lack of impulse control can be arrested at any moment. It's what makes him unique and why I loved him as a player. 

Carry on. #FreePac

Still think he'd be  a helluva DB Coach.

Excentric yes and how that would work in the locker room may be a question but the man knows  football....

The city loves Pac..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

imagine that, pacman being harassed and arrested for damn near nothing, 

this thread sure got quiet. 

some real shitty humans in this place.

Don’t break up the judgment fest with reality! It makes me feel better about myself when I make uneducated judgement on others, facts of the matter be damned! 

20 hours ago, GoBengals said:

imagine that, pacman being harassed and arrested for damn near nothing, 

this thread sure got quiet. 

some real shitty humans in this place.

It was obviously something or he wouldn't have gotten arrested. Sounds like he was trying to move seats before take-off, which no airline will let you do, after take-off... sure have it...he doesn't have good conflict resolution skills and thinks the rules of society are optional, this is based on his numerous and lengthy arrest record for dumb shit.

Pacman has grown and matured, undoubtedly, but causing an issue on an airplane on 9/11 is fucking dumb...and if me thinking that makes me a shitty human then call me Shitty McShitface...

Go hates us more than Phil Castellini hates Reds fans...:ninja:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

https://www.fox19.com/2023/09/28/former-bengal-adam-pacman-jones-due-court-thursday-after-cvg-arrest/

Former Bengal Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones due in court Thursday after CVG arrest

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Former Cincinnati Bengal Adam “Pacman” Jones is scheduled to appear in a Northern Kentucky courtroom at 8:30 a.m. Thursday morning.

Jones, 39, was arrested Sept. 11 at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport after airport police responded to a call about an “unruly passenger.”

He was booked into the Boone County Detention Center on one count each with terroristic threatening, disorderly conduct, and alcohol intoxication in a public place, court records show.

The incident happened around 6. a.m. as a United Airlines flight was taxiing to the runway, according to court filings.

The flight attendant was giving the safety briefing and Jones was complaining about his charger port not working, according to the citation.

“He unbuckled his seatbelt, his behavior caused annoyance and harm to the other passengers. He interrupted flight operations,” the citation states. “He was given one last opportunity to settle down, and that after they had taken off they would address his problems.”

Jones remained argumentative and “Both flight attendants could smell a strong odor of alcohol on his person,” according to his citation. 

The captain turned the flight around and airport police tried to de-escalate the situation, according to the citation.

Jones threatened physical injury and while in the officer’s presence said: “Wait, I’m going to get you and that is not a threat it’s a promise,” court records state. “I’m going to get you.”

Police took him into custody at that point and handcuffed him.

His bond was set at 10% of $5,000, according to the Boone County courts website.

The former Bengal went on the social media platform X, firmly Twitter, to refute the claims about what happened on the plane.

“The argument was the plug didn’t work,” Jones said in his video post. “So, I was like, ‘Hey, excuse me, sir, can move I me to another (expletive) seat because I bought both of these seats and the plug don’t work.’ Oh, you want to leave? We got to go all the way back to the gate. Well (expletive) that ain’t got nothing to do with me.”

Jones continued, “Since I wanted to go all the way back to the gate because my plug didn’t work, I get arrested. Man, this (expletive) gotta be a movie.”

https://gray-prod.video.arc-cdn.net/wp-gray/20230911/64ffa30039d8674c52e7b8b1/t_44110c87f1964ba0a7e539db265c4372_name_file_1920x1080_5400_v4_cropped/hd.m3u8

** 👆🏼Adam is wearing a Pscho Bunny shirt... Coincidence?  

• Upvote 1

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - A northern Kentucky judge denied a request Thursday to allow Cincinnati Bengal Adam “Pacman” Jones to resume travel through the regional airport after his recent arrest.

Jones, 39, was arrested Sept. 11 at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport after airport police responded to a call about an “unruly passenger.”

His attorney told Boone County District Court Judge Marcia Thomas during a brief morning hearing that the ban is impacting his work, including with ESPN.

The judge was not swayed and set a new pre-trial date for October 12.