Buffalo Josh Allen Verizon My Plan Week

I probably shouldn't be as sanguine about the game this Sunday...but I just feel this confidence that they are going to take care of business and likely blow the doors off Buffalo.  Last weekend was a clinic...even with a few missteps they were just firing on all cylinders.  Well, except for Irv Shit of course.

Will be in town the following week for the Houston game...hope to get down to MOCFest...but will be going to game with my brother, my 12 year old nephew and my 77 year old parents.  Getting that entire crew to the game early may be herding too many cats. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

If they can’t get everyone to wear simple white, it’s going to be nearly impossible to herd the cattle into wearing some colors here/some colors there. 

Ambitious, but it will likely look disjointed 

I'm wearing my orange #5 Tee Higgins jersey in an orange section... with a few layers under it.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, saphead said:

One of those trailers is full of Carrie Underwoods' panties. 

Speaking of autotune, I have for years now been wanting NBC to dump Underwood and being back someone who knows how to sing - like Faith Hill....

Every Sunday Night, when the gecko shows up on screen coming out of commercial and NBC gives me the 10 second warning that the "Sunday Night Anthem" is about to be played, I mute my TV and pine for the pre-autotune football of my youth.

9 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I'm wearing my orange #5 Tee Higgins jersey in an orange section... with a few layers under it.

You are favored, Harry. Hopefully the section is 100% orange. The skeptic in me, however, expects to see quite a bit of orange mixed with some white/black, some BUF blue/red, and those once-a-year types who may have varying hues of regular street clothing. 

3 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Speaking of autotune, I have for years now been wanting NBC to dump Underwood and being back someone who knows how to sing - like Faith Hill....

Every Sunday Night, when the gecko shows up on screen coming out of commercial and NBC gives me the 10 second warning that the "Sunday Night Anthem" is about to be played, I mute my TV and pine for the pre-autotune football of my youth.

Just between you, me and the lamppost, sources close to the source (Hint: :wub:) tells Ol' High School that it is going to be

TAYLOR SWIFT introducing her new F-U Travis Kelce anthem.

• Upvote 1

WR Stanley Morgan elevated for the game tomorrow. Will likely replace Anderson as a gunner since he has plenty of experience in that role. So figure all 6 WRs to be active, only 3 safeties available. Not sure what happens if Charlie Jones comes off of IR next week to resume his return duties.