Which team are you on?

Awesome. We've got Team Eeyore and Team Ostrich.

But there's another team that needs a name that we'll call Team Lloyd for now.

Team Eeyore: We're doomed. Let's start looking at 2016 draft now also.

Team Ostrich: We're packed for Super Bowl 50. Status quo is awesome.

Team Lloyd: We don't like the status quo. Things need fixed, but we think there's still a chance to right the ship. So you're saying there's still a chance?

Sound off.

I'm on Team Lloyd.

I realize that this is probably a lame thread, but just trying to lighten up the arguments. So this is to state your stance with hopefully no big hairy debates.

Noted and appreciated.

However trying to lighten up TeamEeyore would be akin to a week's vacation in the Führerbunker.

Team I dont see enough improvements in Andy's post season game to qualify me thinking we have much of a shot in the post season until I do see those, but after 4 years I'm not expecting to see them and would like to start looking elsewhere, same goes for Marvin after 12 years. But still think we are a playoff team, but what good is the playoffs if you dont advance in them?

We'll call it, Team Shit or Get Off the Pot.

Team I dont see enough improvements in Andy's post season game to qualify me thinking we have much of a shot in the post season until I do see those, but after 4 years I'm not expecting to see them and would like to start looking elsewhere, same goes for Marvin after 12 years. But still think we are a playoff team, but what good is the playoffs if you dont advance in them?

We'll call it, Team Shit or Get Off the Pot.

You just wrote the mission statement for team eeyore. 

You just wrote the mission statement for team eeyore. 

Ah yes because after 4 years for Andy and 12 for Marvin of not taking that next step, and thus wanting to look in a different direction for both guys, clearly means I'm on "team Eeyore" (Did you miss where I still think this is a playoff team?)

So does that then mean that those who dont want to move on from either of them are on team "Hey at least it's not the 90s"?

" right the ship"? What are we...the Jets?

#teamReality

Team Lloyd sounds wishy washy and spineless.

Good luck thinking Marvin Lewis/Andy Dalton are going to perform well enough in the season to get you No. 1 or 2 seed.

Then good luck thinking Marvin and Andy are going to win 4 games (mostly on the road) to win a Superbowl.

So I guess team reality which is ultimately team eeyore because team ostrich don't want to deal with it.

I realize that this is probably a lame thread, but just trying to lighten up the arguments. So this is to state your stance with hopefully no big hairy debates.

do not bring my balls into this.    Where are the mods?  

Noted and appreciated.

However trying to lighten up TeamEeyore would be akin to a week's vacation in the Führerbunker.

which is wonderful this time of year.

I'm on the team that says if everyone is healthy we can beat any team in the league.

Then you are a team that doesn't exist and while you are on this team taking shots at our beloved Bengal management and coaches saying everything must work out to a level of impossible perfection just to say they can beat any team in the league.

I am on the team that thinks over the last 3-4 years we have had as good a roster overall as the best teams in the league but wonder why when it really matters we look totally unprepared or even worse.....uninspired.

It's baffling, isn't it?

Eeyore is just a realist.  Everyone else acts like the 100 acre wood is some kind of Nirvana, but Eeyore knows WalMart is going to buy that shit, pave the whole thing, and start selling 5 gallon jugs of Mountain Dew out of there or whatever the hell WalMart's stretch pants-clad customers buy.  

I think the biggest separation between the two camps is that the people in one of them can't understand that the people in the other actually enjoy complaining. At leas thtat's the only thing that makes sense to me without making the assumption of idiocy.

Archived