The Beautiful, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Miami edition

*sigh*

Plays with toy...puts toy down for two years...someone else picks up toy to play with it (unbeknownst the toy was played with before) ...person who played with it two years ago gets pissy and acts like a 2 year old because someone else decided to play with his toy despite he hadn't touched it for two years, and despite that he had offered an olive branch to let him play with the toy when he wasn't able to

More than a little tired of this.

7 hours ago, BengalRep85-9 said:

The terrible -

Marshall Faulk on the postgame show DESPERATELY trying to not talk about the Bengals. He legitimately verbally attacked Michael Irvin for a good 30 seconds for even mentioning speaking about the Bengals. When Irvin said they should talk about the winners instead of the losers, Faulk said that was ridiculous and to "let the producers produce the show".  Rich Eisen even had to step in to break it up because Marshall was getting so belligerent at the thought of mentioning the Bengals.

It's embarrassing the lengths he went to to avoid talking about the Bengals. He needs to be removed from working Bengal games (preferably all games) because he has a clear and huge bias. He's insufferable.

It wasn't exactly that, it was more that they had a segment script that they had planned on talking about things in a certain order and Irvin went off script to give love to the Bengals (mostly glow over AJ Green as he does with WRs all the time) and Marshal who does seem to have a Bengals Bias got irritated that he went off script.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

*sigh*

Plays with toy...puts toy down for two years...someone else picks up toy to play with it (unbeknownst the toy was played with before) ...person who played with it two years ago gets pissy and acts like a 2 year old because someone else decided to play with his toy despite he hadn't touched it for two years, and despite that he had offered an olive branch to let him play with the toy when he wasn't able to

More than a little tired of this.

What in the literal fuck does this even mean... ? :huh:

26 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Guy read post... Doesn't understand post..
Goes back and reads post again.. Still doesn't understand post..
Waits on someone to explain

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Yeah, that.

Jamie,  I think you gotta explain your last post.  That went a bit over my head as well--unless that has something related to that Marshall Faulk Bengals bias thing...And it seems like I'm not the only one that is a bit confused with it.

1 hour ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Yeah, that.

Jamie,  I think you gotta explain your last post.  That went a bit over my head as well--unless that has something related to that Marshall Faulk Bengals bias thing...And it seems like I'm not the only one that is a bit confused with it.

Just a guess, but I think it has something to do with Jason starting this thread instead of Jamie.

The terrible -
Marshall Faulk on the postgame show DESPERATELY trying to not talk about the Bengals. He legitimately verbally attacked Michael Irvin for a good 30 seconds for even mentioning speaking about the Bengals. When Irvin said they should talk about the winners instead of the losers, Faulk said that was ridiculous and to "let the producers produce the show".  Rich Eisen even had to step in to break it up because Marshall was getting so belligerent at the thought of mentioning the Bengals.
It's embarrassing the lengths he went to to avoid talking about the Bengals. He needs to be removed from working Bengal games (preferably all games) because he has a clear and huge bias. He's insufferable.

Yeah it was real strange. Thing that made it even stranger was the the defense of bengals coming from Erving, we're playing his cowboys next week. Falk is a real hater and made no effort to hide it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The passive aggressiveness on this thread is at an all time high.

Jamie just admit you are pissed that Jason started what you feel entitled to, this weekly thread.

Jason just admit you started this thread to piss Jamie off because you entitled to it because you used to do it originally.

Seriously guys honesty is the best policy.

9 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Jamie just admit you are pissed that started what you feel entitled to, this weekly thread.

Jason just admit you started this thread to piss Jamie off because you entitled to it because you used to do it originally.

If this is the case I take full blame for merging the thread with a somewhat exact duplicate thread.  Difficult to do while on the mobile. 

52 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Jamie just admit you are pissed that started what you feel entitled to, this weekly thread.

Pissed isnt the word, irritated is. I've tried to deal with this privately through PM, there were no GBU threads for 2 years and I had no memory of Jason doing them. As such I made one with no memory of Jason having had done them in the past. I have even gone so far as offering Jason an olive branch letting him know when I would miss a game (at least live) and asked him to create the thread, even as recently as the first game of the season as I was in ohio watching my nephews play soccer. So it not like he has no idea how I feel about it. The bottom line is he stopped making these threads and so I made them (unaware that he used to) and have been continuing to make them and he inserts his own when I am here to make them knowing how I feel about it because we have had this conversation privately (and why this post exists publicly because he keeps doing it) yet.....

I thought by offering the olive branch of letting him have the thread when I couldnt post was more than fair but this is getting ridiculous. You walked away from posting these threads dude. Now that they are back and weekly and its not you starting them..... come on....

For those that doubt that use the board search function and find my first GBU thread, then find one made by Jason that is earlier than that one that isnt 2ish years older than my first thread.

This post reminds me of Thursday evening at a restaurant in Cincinnati. I saw a relatively large individual wearing a Dolphin's jersey and decided I was going to have a little fun. He turns around and he has a cardboard sign around his neck that says Steeler's Suck. Next thing you know everything is all good. His wife was wearing a Geno jersey and they were from Canada. The moral of the story is that it does not matter where you are from at least we can all agree that the Stealers Suck.

P. S. Who cares who starts the thread as long as it gets started and doesn't duplicate another thread ? Can't we all just get along ? #Stealerslivesdon'tmatter

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Numbers said:

This post reminds me of Thursday evening at a restaurant in Cincinnati. I saw a relatively large individual wearing a Dolphin's jersey and decided I was going to have a little fun. He turns around and he has a cardboard sign around his neck that says Steeler's Suck. Next thing you know everything is all good. His wife was wearing a Geno jersey and they were from Canada. The moral of the story is that it does not matter where you are from at least we can all agree that the Stealers Suck.

P. S. Who cares who starts the thread as long as it gets started and doesn't duplicate another thread ? Can't we all just get along ? #Stealerslivesdon'tmatter

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Shouldn't it have said "Stealers Suck, Eh?"

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

For those that doubt that use the board search function and find my first GBU thread, then find one made by Jason that is earlier than that one that isnt 2ish years older than my first thread.

first off, as Numbers said, who the hell cares who makes them?

As far as accuracy goes, LOL WTF.

You made one in 2008, 9 other people made one before you did, started by Jason.

You wouldn't go on to start one for almost another 3 full years.  A mere two weeks after Jason had last done one as shown below.  

Captureq_zpsjione3ke.png

So don't try to pretend you were doing it because Jason hadn't done it for years. 

You wanted it, you took it.  And like he's doing now, Jason took the high road about it.

But again, why does it matter who does them?  Why the public temper tantrum?

Archived