THE BITCHY BLIND A HOLE THREAD

[quote name='GoBengals' post='562104' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:53 PM']yea marvin really should stop injuring his own players... its just bad coaching to take out your own guys.[/quote]

The D-line isn't injured.

The DBs aren't injured (although JoJo may not be 100%).

And who's fault is it that we don't have better depth?

Some of you guys are the homerist homers of all the homers. We are going on 2 years of injury excuses. We are 1-7 the last 8 games. You guys are correct that it isn't the head coach’s job if the team doesn't win games. Hey, at least we have never had a losing season under Lewis and we have ONE preseason Superbowl trophy.

I believe the word is accountability. Is it not the coaches who should be accountable for a team being 6-11 the past 17 games?

In the big picture how is 8-8 THAT different than 2-14? They both don't mean dick except better draft choices and more broken hearts.

[quote name='Jason' post='562149' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:19 PM']The D-line isn't injured.

[b]And who's fault is it that we don't have better depth?[/b][/quote]
um we are on LBs # 10 and 11. Our first 8 are all hurt/suspended, # 9 (marshall) out for the year now. So we are onto #s 10 and 11. Name me one team in the NFL that is 10 and 11 players deep at one position. That is just an asinine statement.

What is the most important part of a Marvin Lewis defense? LBs. What is the most important part of most defenses? LBs. They assist in the run and the pass. We have guys going out in coverage who have no work with our defense and how the other players on our team work. There is no fluidity or trust with the defense because we have had a billion LBs this year. No one can be successful if they are on 3rd and 4th string LBs across the board.

[quote name='Jason' post='562149' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:19 PM']The D-line isn't injured.

And who's fault is it that we don't have better depth?[/quote]

better depth? the entire team of LBs in gone. we arnet talking about one dude gone and th team emploded, 8 dudes are gone. the d line and DB's are crippled by the LB's.

why is this hard to conprehend?

does NO ONE here watch any football at all?

why are there even linebackers on the field if the d line stops the run and the DB's stop the pass alone?

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' post='562191' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:34 PM']Some of your guys' mouths have got to be sore from sucking Marvin's wang. You people have permanent lockjaw.

Do you not understand that they are saying it is ironic?[/quote]

Yes, ...we understand the "ironic" part of it from the media's arrogant perspective.

Btw, ...I wonder how that autograph session went for Chick at Rose Chevrolet (it was before his book release)?

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='562199' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:37 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Is 'false hope' better than 'no hope' ?[/b][/size][/font][/quote]

I dont think its false hope.....I think this team is snakebit by injuries ...
Hell guys are getting injured with no contact ( Marshal )...
Darren Simmons tore his calf muscle running up the stadium stairs before the game!!!
Marvin was on crutches...
Mike Brown could pull a winky muscle next time he has to "tinkle"....

Ill hold off on denouncing this team as "bad" until I see what postition they're in after 8 games..
If they're 4-4 and healthier Id expect them to make a run at the playoffs..
1-3 isnt good but its about what I expected at this point.. I also expect them to be 4-4 at the midway mark .....

The ship has some holes in it... it hasnt sunk and repairs will be made.

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='562119' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:03 PM']Chick is the only "journalist" whose opinion I put any weight into.
Maybe Daugherty.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

those 2 guys are asshats.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='562136' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:13 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]First people bitched that Marvin was cocky ... now they bitch when he shows emotion ... [/b][/size][/font][/quote]
90% of the bengals fan population needs to die. they are jokes. i got in a couple near fights last night cuz of these fuck bags being so negative about the dumbest shit on earth. someone else in our section took out 2 fuckin idiots last night. First Aid was called in to stop their bloody noses, it was hilarious.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='562210' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:43 PM']why are there even linebackers on the field if the d line stops the run and the DB's stop the pass alone?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Which is why we should be the first team ever to implement the 5-1-5 defense.[/b][/color]
:fing03:

:ph34r:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='562222' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:49 PM']90% of the bengals fan population needs to die. they are jokes. i got in a couple near fights last night cuz of these fuck bags being so negative about the dumbest shit on earth. someone else in our section took out 2 fuckin idiots last night. First Aid was called in to stop their bloody noses, it was hilarious.[/quote]

Eggs-jactly! I have a seizure anytime I hear local talk radio anymore...negative about dumbest shit on earth is the perfect description. I loved that people were booing when we went to kick the field goal last night and we were down by 17. Uhhhh, we need a field goal guys, way to make the town look stupid. I don't know how better/worse it is in other towns, I've lived in other cities, but not with an NFL franchise. Don't listen to the radio especially with that Mongloid Lance McAllister leading the charge...awful. It is good he's found work since [i]Life Goes On[/i].

[img]http://www.1530homer.com/cc-common/mlib/1120/02/1120_1172356494.jpg[/img]

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='562064' date='Oct 2 2007, 11:02 AM']READ MORE
POST LESS[/quote]

Nice.

I post this because I am seeing Carson throw high, low, and all over the place. He's not as accurate as he was in 05. It's easy to see. Something is wrong.

[quote name='mgbrown66' post='562234' date='Oct 2 2007, 02:04 PM']Nice.

I post this because I am seeing Carson throw high, low, and all over the place. [b]He's not as accurate as he was in 05. It's easy to see. Something is wrong.[/b][/quote]

His offensive was good in 2005, now he has players rotating in and out of the offensive line all game long.

[quote name='mgbrown66' post='562234' date='Oct 2 2007, 07:04 PM']Nice.

I post this because I am seeing Carson throw high, low, and all over the place. He's not as accurate as he was in 05. It's easy to see. Something is wrong.[/quote]
Yeah, it's called the oline sucking balls. If he can't step into a throw, the ball is naturally going to sail high.

Have any of you guys ever gone outdoors and actually thrown a football? This is not rocket science.

[quote name='T-Dub' post='562091' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:35 PM']Yes that should teach him not to mess with all those wonderful people that comprise Cincinnati's sports "journalists". They are my heros. Particularly Chick Ludwig, who is a football genius and always asks polite, thoughtful questions and in no way deserved to be treated like a jackass, which again he is absolutely not.

/sarcasm[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Chris Henrys Dealer' post='562038' date='Oct 2 2007, 11:42 AM']I think the line is not as good as it has been in previous years, meaning he has less time to set.
[b]
I think the lack of a #3 receiver is hurting him, so he looks at forcing it into Housh and CJ more.[/b][/quote]
tom brady and peyton manning make nobodies look good tho.

it isnt all carsons fault, but he isnt excused either. every single player on the offense needs to do better.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='561782' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:46 AM']so the injuries and suspended players have nothing to do with inconsistant play and meltdowns? table scraps from other teams after our entire starting, and backup LB crew is gone should step in flawlessly after 3 days and 10 days on the team at all and make no mistakes?
the "yea i understand the injuries and suspended players but loo kat these big problems we have" as if the two arent completely and 100% connected and the same thing amazes me.

so if moss, brady, AT and moroney are all njured or suspended for the next 5 games, they are easily 9-0 right? just some inuries and a few bad decisions...
you saw what happened to the steelers with just troy popodapolis out against the cards right?

1 player can be key, 5-8 players is a panic button moment. its not only the link to the problems you mentioned but special teams was always a strong point here.. a few personell missing and its in shambles. everyone plays an important role. and we are missing too many peices...[/quote]

Amen !

Archived