My tribute to Carson Palmer

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1313006136' post='1013736']
[center][b]A slow, overrated, over-throwing statue-esque pussy whipped bitch, with no zeal or passion, [color="#FF0000"]or playoff wins in 8 years[/color], who got a little beat-up pink taco and threw his whole team under the bus for it. [/b][/center]
[/quote]

Sounds like a lot of Bengals.

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1313006136' post='1013736']
[center][b]A slow, overrated, over-throwing statue-esque pussy whipped bitch, with no zeal or passion, or playoff wins in 8 years, who got a little beat-up pink taco and threw his whole team under the bus for it. [/b][/center]
[/quote]

So sayeth the man who wrote the lengthy "Whodeyian Prophecy" largely based on his then man-crush for Carson. lol

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' timestamp='1313008984' post='1013748']
So sayeth the man who wrote the lengthy "Whodeyian Prophecy" largely based on his then man-crush for Carson. lol
[/quote]

BJ has turned on all his followers. Not even the scientology guy would do this. Go down with the ship.

[quote name='ArmyBengal' timestamp='1313011832' post='1013755']
very nice, although Dan Brown may object, you may have stepped all over his newest best seller.
[/quote]

Dan Brown doesn't have exclusive rights for generating ambigrams (been around for over 100 years)...

...or are you suggesting that his next book will be about some quitter named Palmer? :shrug:

[quote name='schotzee' timestamp='1313026709' post='1013807']
You all can call me pussy whipped and what have you,but if I was Carson I'd do the same thing if everything I
heard is true. With that said I am happy to move on with Andy Dalton. In other words priority wise, spouse>everything else.
[/quote]

Now if we back things up say before carson got drafted and asked him to chose between millions out dollars our spouse I'm sure he'll dump her and quickly!

[quote name='CTA513' timestamp='1313007508' post='1013740']
Sounds like a lot of Bengals.
[/quote]
[b]Actualy, no current Bengals on the roster are left from when Carson first arrived.[/b]

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' timestamp='1313008984' post='1013748']
So sayeth the man who wrote the lengthy "Whodeyian Prophecy" largely based on his then man-crush for Carson.[/quote]
[b]This is exactly why my words should mean more. I was his biggest supporter, until reality slapped me in the face. If I can realize it, everyone should be able to. [/b] :morning1:

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1313033675' post='1013839']
Now if we back things up say before carson got drafted and asked him to chose between millions out dollars our spouse I'm sure he'll dump her and quickly!
[/quote]

Well now there you're probably correct. :)

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1313016183' post='1013767']
[img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4953/49771312992703.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Too bad they can't zoom back and show Mike Brown behind the wheel
and take a side view and show Mediocre Marvin under the wheels of the bus.

Mike Brown, like it or not, is a constant but I simply can't understand the man love for mediocrity and
bullshit that is all Marvin is that persists. He will never be any better. I simply see no improvement or
growth as a coach since he got here. Others within the organization are to blame but he is the head coach
and ultimately responsible for the player development and on-field production and that simply is not happening.
The Teflonâ„¢ Coach. Blame slides off and even when he accepts responsibility, it does not ring true.

Yeah, my personal dead horse and the problems from team ownership persist but never have we had a coach do
so little with what he has been given to work with. Carson Palmer is example number one.

Unlike a lot of others, I do put my money where my mouth is as far as supporting the team (season tickets and refusing to bail
for a lot of years) and its not that I don't love the Bengals, I just want to see more out of them. We all do. We deserve more.
And I simply do not see it happening. Its down to the point where almost any win at least against a competitive team is a fluke.

[quote name='High School Harry' timestamp='1313059914' post='1013881']
Yeah, my personal dead horse and the problems from team ownership persist but [b]never have we had a coach do
so little with what he has been given to work with.[/b] Carson Palmer is example number one.

[/quote]

lol, never have we had a coach do so much with so little at GM and the front office. Marvin's had more success than any other coach in the Mike Brown era. By leaps and bounds.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1313065525' post='1013894']
lol, never have we had a coach do so much with so little at GM and the front office. Marvin's had more success than any other coach in the Mike Brown era. By leaps and bounds.
[/quote]

Marvin had Carson Palmer.

Marvin has shown no growth as a coach since he got here.
Marvin is average at best and stagnant.
If that's what you want out of a professional football team, then go with Marv.
Milke Brown does not handle the preparations and on-field running of the football team.
Marvin does.
I simply do not see any indication of improvement from the head coaching aspect of this team.

[quote name='High School Harry' timestamp='1313066259' post='1013899']
Marvin had Carson Palmer.

Marvin has shown no growth as a coach since he got here.
Marvin is average at best and stagnant.
If that's what you want out of a professional football team, then go with Marv.
Milke Brown does not handle the preparations and on-field running of the football team.
Marvin does.
I simply do not see any indication of improvement from the head coaching aspect of this team.
[/quote]

:2dedhorse:

FFS

We will never know who's fault it is until Mike retires/passes away and/or Marvin leaves. Seeing that we were shit before Marvin, can it really be Marvin? I really don't know; I'm just throwing somethig out there. None of us know how much power Marvin is allowed. I wish we had a true mole... it would be nice to know these things.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1313069363' post='1013920']
We will never know who's fault it is until Mike retires/passes away and/or Marvin leaves. Seeing that we were shit before Marvin, can it really be Marvin? I really don't know; I'm just throwing somethig out there. None of us know how much power Marvin is allowed. I wish we had a true mole... it would be nice to know these things.
[/quote]

I think this year will be a good year to test Marvin's true worth. This is his first training camp without Carson. Marvin's only really had one bad season as a coach with a healthy Carson, that being last year.

He's basically been a .500 coach with Carson. Now we get to find out if that's thanks to Carson, or thanks to Marvin.

Archived