The Official "I'm sorry, Andy" Thread

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1318215140' post='1043153']
with today's game, Andy Dalton has now thrown more touchdown passes than Akili Smith did in his entire Bengals career.
[/quote]

Damn, that's crazy! Akili, why where you so shitty?

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1318274846' post='1043421']

Damn, that's crazy! Akili, why where you so shitty?
[/quote]
Some people on these boards thought he would have been awesome if it weren't for the hold out. Those people are what I like to call 'dumbasses.'
NFL quarterbacks just get it or they don't..

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' timestamp='1318799512' post='1046232']To quote the owner of this board

"I'd rather have Casey Bramlet under center"

:ninja:[/quote]

Ouch. Did someone really say that? Was it another team's fan?

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1318814103' post='1046408']
Andy did in 6 games this year what Carson took 15 to do.
[/quote]

Well you gotta be fair to Carson. He was throwing behind a terrible offensive line that no QB could have success with................oh wait a second it's the same offensive line Andy Dalton is playing behind!

Well Carson only had 2 recievers with over 10K career yards and a stud slot reciever in Shipley plus a great rookie TE in Gresham......whereas Andy Dalton has........a rookie reciever, and.....nope Shipley tore his ACL......and Jerome Simpson. So I mean, you gotta look at the whole deal and realize Andy was dealt a much better hand this year than what Carson had last year. Let's be real people.

:ninja:

[quote name='SoCal.BengalFan' timestamp='1318801555' post='1046263']
The Falcons passing offense sucks this year i cant put my finger on it, they didnt make any changes. Or did they?
[/quote]

I think it's sorta what the Bengals did last year.. Picked up another high value big play WR and totally got away from what got them there... Turner.

Archived