Douche!

I've stopped reading national articles about the Bengals... I just want to know the facts of who's playing and that's it... I'll let their play tell me everything.... They aren't as good as everyone once said, and they aren't as mediocre as they now say...

You can't be surprised what they say. The only way to stop this national shit is win and then win in the playoffs.

We will be an "ok" team that can't get it done when it matters, until they get it done when it matters.

I love this team more than any other sport, but that is the cold hard truth.

WHO-DEY!!!

By the way.. I didn't watch the video. NO need to, I can guess how it went.

The Bengals broke a 3 game winning streak and the media is acting like their season is over. Even when they have the definitive edge. They can clinch the division on Sunday. The rats can't. The rats needed a 60 yard FG to beat a team that's lost 3 out of their last 4 games. Step away from the rat cock.

It's amazing how little it takes for folks to jump on the that big Steel cock.  They got into the 2011 playoffs as a Wild Card and lost to the the fucking Tim Tebow-led Broncos.  Now they're a lock to miss the playoffs for the second straight year.  Somehow, though, they're better than the Bengals.  I... love... it.

The Bengals are arguably the worst team in the NFL, if the person doing the arguing knows nothing whatsoever about football.  Anything is "arguable" if you can find someone stupid enough to argue it.

I've got to quit reading this stuff.  It's making me a cranky old bastard, and I don't want to be a cranky old bastard.

Browns are also 2-3. Both Pitt and Balt are 3-2.

Hmmm......that means that regardless of records, everyone, including the Browns, have been knocking heads against each other constantly.

The AFC north is nothing more than a giant war of attrition.  You will win some, and you will lose some.  But damn it, get the wins when you need them!!!  Ultimately, it's something that I have learned about our division at least for the last few years----it really is true that anyone, and everyone will win and lose.  Just like we can beat all of the others, they can beat us just as easily or difficult.  And we have to use some tricks of our own.  I know that all of them have some up their sleeves.   Where is that 32-yard run by Crocker against the Steelers on 4th and 3?  A fake punt turned into a first down.  Got to let people see that is available, even if we never use it.

Browns are also 2-3. Both Pitt and Balt are 3-2.

So, wouldn't this translate to the Bengals being number three based on AFC North records?  I swear some of you are so sensitive.  If this team would play better against teams who are in their division and are very physical, than I think options perceptions would change. But, this team let's everyone down even the people in the media who tries to support them.  It's simple...If this team would win against the physical teams (meaning Baltimore/Pittsburgh) than the media would think otherwise....but this team hasn't so far this year except the Pittsburgh game early in the season when the Steelers sucked.

The Bengals broke a 3 game winning streak and the media is acting like their season is over. Even when they have the definitive edge. They can clinch the division on Sunday. The rats can't. The rats needed a 60 yard FG to beat a team that's lost 3 out of their last 4 games. Step away from the rat cock.

Not according to Rich Eisen.  "If the Bengals lose today, they will be knocked out of the playoffs."  Huh?  That's as bad as Sterling Sharpe saying that the Minnesota Vikings will go into Cincinnati and knock off the Bengals because Adrian Peterson has two 200 yard rushing days against Mike Zimmer's defense(okay, not the bad part) and.................because Andy Dalton is not playing well.....huh?  Has he watched any games the past three weeks?  They were coming off a three game winning streak until losing to Pittsburgh and Dalton has a 6:1 TD to Int ratio over his past three while dropping 42 pts on Indy the week prior to losing that game in Pittsburgh.  Andy had a miserable November to be sure, but he is playing some good football and is not the reason for the loss in Pittsburgh. 

Not according to Rich Eisen.  "If the Bengals lose today, they will be knocked out of the playoffs."  Huh?  That's as bad as Sterling Sharpe saying that the Minnesota Vikings will go into Cincinnati and knock off the Bengals because Adrian Peterson has two 200 yard rushing days against Mike Zimmer's defense(okay, not the bad part) and.................because Andy Dalton is not playing well.....huh?  Has he watched any games the past three weeks?  They were coming off a three game winning streak until losing to Pittsburgh and Dalton has a 6:1 TD to Int ratio over his past three while dropping 42 pts on Indy the week prior to losing that game in Pittsburgh.  Andy had a miserable November to be sure, but he is playing some good football and is not the reason for the loss in Pittsburgh. 

That is a lot of horse shit, for sure. Tey're so blind with hate for the bengals that they don't mind sounding stupid.

As far as AP, they've done better without him. Maybe because they lean more toward the run with him available?

If New England holds on, the third-best team in the AFC North is going to win the division.

Love this.

The talking heads can get bent. I love the graphic that was on screen during garbage time... "Only 4 quarterbacks have led their team to the playoffs in their first three seasons."

Archived